Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    Things keep getting better! No LB ou has can contain up with Bush. http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3291340

Post Count
    Quote:

"Randle El is a wide receiver....Young is a quarterback. Aside from being black, that's about the only thing they have in common....but I guess it's all the same to you."

"Please stick to the Beatles because you've just shown the extent of your football knowledge. --- For the record, I feel USC takes OU & most likely by double digits. Anyone else going to post their opinion besides Flash & I? Yeah Yeah, I know White's got a bad wheel but I don't see how ou can contain Smith, Jarrett, Bush & Byrd while having enough men in the box to hold USC's 4th string RB to under a 4yd avg. ou has been hurt by passing teams like amway & ok suck state & they don't half the D & special teams USC does. Yeah Yeah, Antonio Perkins was hurt hurt & blah blah blah. We'll see Tue night. APeterson might well have 150 yds because I bet USC's D hurts Jason White & shows him for what he is..an overrated QB who gets rattled badly." ................................................Best post yet! Mr. Duff at age 18 thinks he knows everything about life and football. I have noticed that he likes to sit on the sideline and jump on bandwagons of winning teams. Typical know it all!

Post Count
    "And all you guys bagging on Michigan are crazy...they might have lost three games but that team is freaking loaded with talent." .................................................. ..Thats the one thing all of these so called experts have overlooked( Ice Cold Brewski & Duff ) but it is nothing more than jealousy on their part. Stuff it doubting Thomases!!!!!!

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Congrats to UT and their fans. they make the Big 12 proud, unlike that effort by my Ags.

Fine. I'm just a hater. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

It's funny how everyone but Longhorn fans agree that UT should have done a lot more with all those top recruiting classes by now. I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but it's no secret outside of Texas. UT has been a major underacheiver when you consider the talent level.

Post Count
    It's funny how everyone but Longhorn fans agree that UT should have done a lot more with all those top recruiting classes by now. I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but it's no secret outside of Texas. UT has been a major underacheiver when you consider the talent level.
    Your post is incorrect. I am a Longhorn fan and I posted exactly what you said.

Post Count

Ice, you are correct when talking about the past but you refuse to let go of that when the present team has proved you wrong. All things can be overcome. Just give props to the current team and go on ragging on teams of the past. OKAY?

Props to Texas for pulling out a nice win in a big game, but I do think they managed it at the expense of a Michigan team that is just on its way up. Henne and Hart are true freshmen who lead Michigan to a Big 10 le. They will lose Edwards, but they're probably going to bring back Breaston (who is a horribly underrated player) and Jason Avant (who didn't play in the Rose Bowl, but was 2nd team All-Big 10 this year) and several other nice athletes on the offensive side. Michigan has Notre Dame and Ohio State in Ann Arbor next season. If they can survive a couple of road tests (at Wisconsin and at Iowa) they'll be in the thick of the national championship picture.

I can't see Vince Young playing QB in the NFL at any point in time. It's not just his mechanics that are bad for playing that position. But I could see VY becoming an excellent wide out in the Randy Moss mold.

Post Count
    I could see Young in that same role. The kid is a of an athlete. And major props to that Michigan team, they are only going to get better. Iowa is going to be another good one. That kid Tate is fun to watch.

It's 11:46...and OU STILL sucks!!!!! jalbre6's Avatar
    Post Count
    Some of you folks are living in a ing bubble. What makes you think that Michigan was undeserving of their Rose Bowl bid? They won the Big 10 with one loss in conference, not exactly C-USA. Ohio State looked pretty ing good in the Alamo Bowl last week against Okie State too. If the BCS wasn't around, Michigan would have played USC. Also remember, Cal got swatted by Tech, who UT beat by 30 this season.

Some of you don't approve of what the Horns have done with their talent over the last few years. That is your perogative. Right now, I'm pretty happy with our likely top 5 finish when five teams entered bowl play undefeated, a very exciting victory over a legendary program in the most tradition-laden bowl game out there, and knowing that our stud QB has two years of eligibility remaining.

Post Count
    Fine. I'm just a hater. Whatever helps you sleep at night. It's funny how everyone but Longhorn fans agree that UT should have done a lot more with all those top recruiting classes by now. I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but it's no secret outside of Texas. UT has been a major underacheiver when you consider the talent level.
    So, according to you every team that finishes with a top 1-5(?) recruiting class should win the le in Jan? Your math is just a LITTLE WRONG. That would mean we'd have 1-5 nat'l champions EVRY yr!?! Great math! Have another beer. For the record UT HAS underachieved in the past but if having only 1 loss at the end of the yr is underacheiving I'll take it. The le will come, ask Bowden @ FSU. Do you need me to tell you who he is & how long it took him @ his current school?

Post Count
    Reading for the common sense impaired. http://seminoles.collegesports.com/s...n_bobby01.html

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    talk about taking yourself too seriously. I'm sure what you think keeps him up at night lmao.

Post Count
    The problem with the anti-Mack folks is that they saw Bob Stoops come in and win a national le in only his second season with someone else's recruits. Then UT allegedly beats OU in the recruiting wars every season and then gets pasted on the field in Dallas. If it was just a random conference loss every year instead of to the same team over and over again they'd cut him some slack. But OU winds up going to le games and UT has been playing in the Cotton or Holiday Bowls with our top five classes.

If Texas would have won the Red River Shootout, they'd be playing Tuesday night against USC. They didn't, but beat everyone else they lined up against...some easily, some not. Unfortunately, that's not enough anymore.

Post Count
    The Big 12 South is just a damn tough division...and Oklahoma is a damn good recruiting team too...look at Adrian Peterson...Hes a Texas boy but snubbed Texas for Oklahoma...obviously not being in the shadow of Cedrick Benson his freshman year had a lot to do with that but OU has great recruiting classes every year too...

Post Count
    It's only going to get tougher now with Tech showing it's claws nationally against Cal and A&M returning to glory. Thank God that Okie State coach Les Miles is going to LSU since that's been the only sign besides Baylor of any team getting weaker.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    Stuff it doubting Thomases!!!!!!
    I'm not a doubting thomas...I never doubted for a second that UT wouldn't even sniff the national le. I was right.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    Best post yet! Mr. Duff at age 18 thinks he knows everything about life and football. I have noticed that he likes to sit on the sideline and jump on bandwagons of winning teams. Typical know it all!
    Yep...and you also think you know my age as well. Talk about being a know it all...you know absolutely old man.

Post Count
    I'm not a doubting thomas...I never doubted for a second that UT wouldn't even sniff the national le. I was right.
    lose the hate Duff...We understand that everyone can't get into the big time schools...no need to be bitter about it...I am sure you will do fine at SAC if you can just find another sucker to loan you tuition money for next semester...

Post Count
    this from a guy who lacks the mental ap ude to choose one football team and follow it.

Thread Information