My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    taken from poster Rasheeds Big White Spot at DB.com

BRANDON BASS DRINKING GAME INSTRUCTIONS

Each time Brandon Bass accomplishes the following, do the corresponding activity:

-For each soft layup attempt -- take a shot of tequila
    -For each missed layup -- take a shot of gasoline
    -For each blocked dunk attempt -- chug a Heineken and make out with the ugly chick at the party
    -For each unchallenged missed dunk attempt -- chug a Colt 45 and make out with your friend, Bruce
    -For each weak fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols and drunk dial your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend
    -For each blocked fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols with lighter fluid and drunk dial your mom
    -For each time his man blows past him on offense -- do a keg stand and proclaim that you are the most endowed man at the bar
    -For each time he doesn't even know who his man is -- do a keg stand and prove that you're not
    -For each lost rebound to someone under 6 ft -- drink a Long Island Ice Tea and proclaim that _________ (KKK, Nazis, Al Queda) are simply misunderstood
    -For each time Bass makes you long for Juwan Howard to enter -- take a shot of your drink of choice and beat yourself senseless like Edward Norton in Fight Club

WARNING: PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE AVAILABLE A PARAMEDIC AND POSSIBLY A BAIL BONDSMAN
    Last edited by sribb43; 02-24-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    stupid

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes that Brandon Bass is....he and J-Ho are in the running for lowest BB IQ on the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    besides the that will hurt/kill you if you consume it, and the fact its hard to play a drinking game surrounded by just one person, and when you suggest a drinking game generally it must work plausibly for it to be funny...

yeah.

Jason Kidd is a scrub Flight3107's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    taken from poster Rasheeds Big White Spot at DB.com

BRANDON BASS DRINKING GAME INSTRUCTIONS

Each time Brandon Bass accomplishes the following, do the corresponding activity:

-For each soft layup attempt -- take a shot of tequila
    -For each missed layup -- take a shot of gasoline
    -For each blocked dunk attempt -- chug a Heineken and make out with the ugly chick at the party
    -For each unchallenged missed dunk attempt -- chug a Colt 45 and make out with your friend, Bruce
    -For each weak fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols and drunk dial your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend
    -For each blocked fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols with lighter fluid and drunk dial your mom
    -For each time his man blows past him on offense -- do a keg stand and proclaim that you are the most endowed man at the bar
    -For each time he doesn't even know who his man is -- do a keg stand and prove that you're not
    -For each lost rebound to someone under 6 ft -- drink a Long Island Ice Tea and proclaim that _________ (KKK, Nazis, Al Queda) are simply misunderstood
    -For each time Bass makes you long for Juwan Howard to enter -- take a shot of your drink of choice and beat yourself senseless like Edward Norton in Fight Club

WARNING: PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE AVAILABLE A PARAMEDIC AND POSSIBLY A BAIL BONDSMAN

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You would laugh at this lame

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You would laugh at this lame
    Uh there are a lot of people who thought it was funny. http://dallasbasketballdotcom.yuku.com/topic/10333

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yea, I should have said whats lame is that wigger ass picture of yours floating around the forum

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yea, I should have said whats lame is that wigger ass picture of yours floating around the forum
    I don't know what you have against me. I hardly even know you.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bass is still learning things, but he NEVER makes me yearn for Juwan Howard. I'd rather go 4 on 5 than play Juwan.

G Man
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mavs>spurs takes it daily

Jason Kidd is a scrub Flight3107's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Why am I not surprised your dumbass laughed at this?

Fear The Basshole! Brandon Bass's Avatar
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    yes that Brandon Bass is....he and J-Ho are in the running for lowest BB IQ on the team

Thread Information