Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Let's be honest.

It is a bad business decision in today's sports world to by humble.

Look at Mushin Muhammad

93 Catches - 1405 Yds - 16TD's

Will he get Randy Moss or TO money in the offseason.....No.

The way the league and media is set up today, if you are humble and play the game the way it's supposed to be played, you cost yourself money in contracts and endorsements. Simple as that.

I disagree. Muhsin Muhammed will get his payday. People in the league know that he's a stud and that is why he will get the contract he deserves.

TLong,

Let's be honest, I'm not too worried about Mushin's pay day. I think he won't be missing too many meals upcoming.

I'm just saying that if Mushin has a 'Fro, acted crazy, and made selfish comments in the paper, he would get more attention.

More attention in the NFL = Mo' Money.

It's 11:46...and OU STILL sucks!!!!! jalbre6's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm just saying that if Mushin has a 'Fro, acted crazy, and made selfish comments in the paper, he would get more attention. More attention in the NFL = Mo' Money.
    Let's not forget that power comes with fame in the NFL. If TO wasn't a household name, he would have been playing in Baltimore last season. Instead, he threw a fit and would up in Philly.

If you're good, you can get away with a lot. If you're good and brash, you can get away with more. Casual NFL fans don't even know who Mushin is. They do know who "the cellphone guy" Joe Horn is and "the Sharpie guy" Terrell Owens is.

Yes.

I'm going to teach my kid to e the ball, slap the cheerleaders on the butt, and make foolish predictions before games.

My kid will be the human highlight film of all CYO leagues he plays in....
    Got to support his old man one day.

It's 11:46...and OU STILL sucks!!!!! jalbre6's Avatar
    Post Count
    utsagolfpb,

And remember, above all else, to get your tyke the Tom Emanski Baseball World video!

Crime Dog: This is a video that gets results!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    NFL production = more money

All that other stuff just means publicity. I don't believe there is a correlation to bigger NFL contracts.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    Joe Buck was right.
    Yes..somebody who makes commercials with a guy who epitomizes Randy Moss in "Leon"....of course he's right.

Post Count
    Even though I hate Moss, what he did was hilarious.

Since the GB fans moon the visiting bus when they win, Randy thought he might moon them.

It would have been really hilarious if he ACTUALLY mooned him, but frightening....

even though he would be fined so much money and probably kickied out.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Joe Buck and the rest of those dumbasses on Fox Football games are one reason I wish NBC would get Football back. I hate listening to those ing idiots and i have to listen to them during the Super Bowl

Thread Information