Post Count
    11-01-2004, 01:28 PM #6
    Jimcs50
    ATM Machine

Position: Dominant Center
    Team: San Antonio Spurs
    vBookie Cash: $800
    Re: Patriots gettin butt F*****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Roethlisberger is a stud. He will beat Philly this weekend also. Look for Pitsburgh to be in the SB over NE.

You heard it here first.

Looks like I was right, Pittsburgh is the odds on favs to win the SB this year.

Sometimes I even amaze myself with my prognostication skills. Let it be known that this prediction was made when Pittsburgh was just 6-1, and before they won 9 more straight.

Post Count
    He is not in the SB yet.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    He is not in the SB yet.
    Yes Mikey, but IMO, it is only a matter of two more games.

NE will be tough, if and a big if, they get by Peyton Manning next week.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jim already calling himself Nostradamus when nothing he has predicted has worked.

Hey Jim...Phoenix gonna win the Pacific this year? Two years after you said it would happen.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Jim already calling himself Nostradamus when nothing he has predicted has worked.

Hey Jim...Phoenix gonna win the Pacific this year? Two years after you said it would happen.

Duff, it is less than 1 yr since I predicted the Phoenix winning of the division. Had Phoenix not had the injuries, and the trade of Marbury last year, they might have given it a run. This is the same team as last year, except they have Nash instead of Marbury, and they are healty.

I am only one in the forum that had them winning the division THIS year...(check out the prediction threads) and only a handfull of people even picked them to make the playoffs at all....so yes I am a great great prognosticator.

Post Count
    You are correct Jimbo, and if they win it all, I too will sing your praises. To your credit, you do miss on occasion but you are correct more often than not. And props to you for having the stones to make the pick.

Post Count
    These were my picks back in September. I missed a few, but my SB matchup is still intact.

NFC
    E: Philadelphia
    N: Green Bay
    S: Carolina
    W: Seattle
    WC: Atlanta, St. Louis

AFC
    E: New England
    N: Baltimore
    S: Indianapolis
    W: Kansas City
    WC: Tennessee, Denver

NFC Champ Game: Philadelphia over Seattle
    AFC Champ Game: Indianapolis over New England
    Super Bowl: Indianpolis over Philadelphia

It's 11:46...and OU STILL sucks!!!!! jalbre6's Avatar
    Post Count
    tlong, Jonny Blaze, dex, and atlfan25 all picked Phoenix as a 3 seed, and since all three top seeds have to be divisional champions, they must be great great prognosticators as well. Also, lots of people picked the Suns to make the playoffs, myself included. Links:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5634

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5305

11-01-2004, 01:28 PM #6
    Jimcs50
    ATM Machine

Position: Dominant Center
    Team: San Antonio Spurs
    vBookie Cash: $800
    Re: Patriots gettin butt F*****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Roethlisberger is a stud. He will beat Philly this weekend also. Look for Pitsburgh to be in the SB over NE.

You heard it here first.

Looks like I was right, Pittsburgh is the odds on favs to win the SB this year.

Sometimes I even amaze myself with my prognostication skills. Let it be known that this prediction was made when Pittsburgh was just 6-1, and before they won 9 more straight.
    , I guess I deserve my own thread as well. Pittsburgh was my pick to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl as well when they were 6-1. Come to think of it, the Steelers were just about everybody's popular pick to be in the Super Bowl when they were 6-1. They had just victimized the Patriots and showed no signs of stopping. Not exactly what I call going out on a limb.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    , I guess I deserve my own thread as well. Pittsburgh was my pick to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl as well when they were 6-1. Come to think of it, the Steelers were just about everybody's popular pick to be in the Super Bowl when they were 6-1. They had just victimized the Patriots and showed no signs of stopping. Not exactly what I call going out on a limb.

I did not hear any national scribes say that Pittsburgh would go to SB. In fact it was reported on ESPN and on NFL Today that Pittsburgh had caught NE off guard, and Philly would not take Pittsburgh lightly in that next week now, so they should more than likely beat them that week.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    tlong, Jonny Blaze, dex, and atlfan25 all picked Phoenix as a 3 seed, and since all three top seeds have to be divisional champions, they must be great great prognosticators as well. Also, lots of people picked the Suns to make the playoffs, myself included. Links:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5634

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5305

13 people did not pick Phoenix to make the playoffs at all, that is about half of the pickers.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Seattle was picked by nobody at all....they are truly the surprise team in the league.

Had someone picked them to beat Minn, I would have bowed down to them and prayed to them every night, because they would purely god like.

Thread Information