My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

That's what ESPN's bracketology has happening in round 1 at Little Rock.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    My niece's school got jobbed. Poor Vikings.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    My niece's school got jobbed. Poor Vikings.
    I agree. We should have been a 14 or 15 seed. Oh well.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Portland St. has absolutely no chance against Kansas and are getting beaten down by 13 with 7 1/2 left in the 1st, but that 5'6" Dominguez kid is pretty damn impressive. I've never heard of him before, but the only interesting thing about this game is watching him play. The smallest guy on the court is the one who is least afraid of the big bad jayhawks.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    Portland St. has absolutely no chance against Kansas and are getting beaten down by 13 with 7 1/2 left in the 1st, but that 5'6" Dominguez kid is pretty damn impressive. I've never heard of him before, but the only interesting thing about this game is watching him play. The smallest guy on the court is the one who is least afraid of the big bad jayhawks.
    Dominguez is a great player. I don't think PSU is playing that bad really. Kansas is just playing GREAT.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Dominguez is a great player. I don't think PSU is playing that bad really. Kansas is just playing GREAT.
    tlong, I have a Portland St Nike hat that I wear.....too bad they got ed over in seedings...I wanted to show off the hat if they got to Sweet 16.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    tlong, I have a Portland St Nike hat that I wear.....too bad they got ed over in seedings...I wanted to show off the hat if they got to Sweet 16.
    In other words you don't want to show off the hat?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    In other words you don't want to show off the hat?
    No, I wear it to play golf a lot, but everyone always asked me who the is Portland St, but if they made it to Sweet 16, then I could answer them that they are the team that made it to sweet 16 in 08....ya dig?

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    No, I wear it to play golf a lot, but everyone always asked me who the is Portland St, but if they made it to Sweet 16, then I could answer them that they are the team that made it to sweet 16 in 08....ya dig?
    The chances that PSU would make it to the Sweet 16 were between Slim and None. And Slim left town.

Thread Information