Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait for this season to be over with. I'm sick of the Spurs FO getting all these old players that obviously can't play anymore. This is the worst that I have seen the Spurs play in a long time, they look like a bunch of old timers out there. I can't believe POP and the FO don't see most of teams in the west are almost 7 years younger than our team. It just boggs my mind the way they handle last offseason just to save some money, yet you got other playoff teams spending money at any cost to get younger and get the best players available. It's just sad to watch them play. I feel bad for Manu, Tim and TP wasting a whole season. I Luv my Spurs, but I just don't see it in them, I just don't. SAD AND PATHETIC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <sniff, sniff>

I smell troll poontang.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Spurs and Pop making the classic mistake. Trusting old worn out veteran plays over young athletic talent. You can have 2-3 veterans on a team but young athleticism and talent is more valuable over the long haul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait for this season to be over with. I'm sick of the Spurs FO getting all these old players that obviously can't play anymore. This is the worst that I have seen the Spurs play in a long time, they look like a bunch of old timers out there. I can't believe POP and the FO don't see most of teams in the west are almost 7 years younger than our team. It just boggs my mind the way they handle last offseason just to save some money, yet you got other playoff teams spending money at any cost to get younger and get the best players available. It's just sad to watch them play. I feel bad for Manu, Tim and TP wasting a whole season. I Luv my Spurs, but I just don't see it in them, I just don't. SAD AND PATHETIC.

Youth doesnt work in the playoffs my man. Wait till the games really count. Then you will see why a veteran team is really what is desired.

Believe.
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I don't think the Spurs can just clean house. Not to many players want to play for the Spurs and/or live in SA. They got Duncan through the draft by tanking a 60 plus win season the previous year. Old news. And the Spurs Championship runs have huge luck behind them. Strike season does not count...Obviously. Last season the suspensions and Mavs huge collapse. And as always key players on opposing teams have injuries keeping the stars of the game in street clothes during the playoffs. You got Duncan and luck. I doubt they will win this year, as you know the Spurs donot do back to backs but keep you're eyes on the injury reports. Thats a tell the Spurs are in the running. Gasol?!?!?!?! Maybe a sign of things to come!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs and Pop making the classic mistake. Trusting old worn out veteran plays over young athletic talent. You can have 2-3 veterans on a team but young athleticism and talent is more valuable over the long haul.
    Yeah, the classic mistake that led to four championships.

Do you even think before you post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think young Matt Bonner is an impact player?

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Spurs can just clean house. Not to many players want to play for the Spurs and/or live in SA. They got Duncan through the draft by tanking a 60 plus win season the previous year. Old news. And the Spurs Championship runs have huge luck behind them. Strike season does not count...Obviously. Last season the suspensions and Mavs huge collapse. And as always key players on opposing teams have injuries keeping the stars of the game in street clothes during the playoffs. You got Duncan and luck. I doubt they will win this year, as you know the Spurs donot do back to backs but keep you're eyes on the injury reports. Thats a tell the Spurs are in the running. Gasol?!?!?!?! Maybe a sign of things to come!
    LOL

I wont say anything since you got rid of the Mavs last year.

Another troll.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, the classic mistake that led to four championships.

Do you even think before you post?
    He actually said that point differential over the last 10 games is more meaningful than point differential for the entire season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the Spurs are done. They should hand the trophy to the Celtics tonight. No point in even finishing the season or playing the playoff games. it.

Believe.
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I don't play on GS or any team. SOOOOO I had nothing to do with the Mavs choking it away to GS. Just facts my man on the Spurs. Alot of people donot know these facts because when the Spurs play no one watches. Worst ratings in NBA history especially the finals. Not even Lebron could bring up ratings last season.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won four championships and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to undermine that fact.

It's much easier to talk about this season and the Spurs' being two games out of first place -- that's the real tragedy here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't play on GS or any team. SOOOOO I had nothing to do with the Mavs choking it away to GS. Just facts my man on the Spurs. Alot of people donot know these facts because when the Spurs play no one watches. Worst ratings in NBA history especially the finals. Not even Lebron could bring up ratings last season.

Well, I guess it's over. Why are you here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live here in Atlanta and watched their games over the past few weeks and the one thing that I see is a lack of consistiency on both ends of the floor. I think POP knows he don't have much to work with after TD, TP and MG. When was the last time anyone off the bench scored in double figures, besides Manu? When was the last time anyone off the bench had double figures rebounds? If those guys salary was based on performance, they all would be looking for a second job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if Houston is the youngest team in the league....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or the Suns with the oldest lineup or the Mavs going with more experience. The Spurs are made for the playoffs and too much was made out of loss to Sixers, I was there and Spurs did not play that bad, just ran into a hot team that could not miss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live here in Atlanta and watched their games over the past few weeks and the one thing that I see is a lack of consistiency on both ends of the floor. I think POP knows he don't have much to work with after TD, TP and MG. When was the last time anyone off the bench scored in double figures, besides Manu? When was the last time anyone off the bench had double figures rebounds? If those guys salary was based on performance, they all would be looking for a second job.
    Go root for the "young" hawks then.,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

None of the crap you're spewing are facts, my man. The Spurs have won four les in 9 years because they've been the best team in the league. It makes me laugh that a Golden State Warriors fan is attempting to discredit the Spurs, what the has your team done in the past 30 years? Nothing, that's what.

I do agree that the team needs to get younger, but both Phoenix and Dallas have made huge sacrifices to get veteran help over younger athletes. I still believe that S.A. will win it all, but even if they don't, they've still got young players waiting to step in next year(Ian, Tiago and maybe Marcus). I truly think the team will have the desired youth next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

STFU....with those got ass GS Warriors.......they will NEVER win , so stop talking . Oh yeah, have a great evening.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another whinning and ing thread. More to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manu is staying he is tired
    are you wanting to get rid of him?

Believe.
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    STFU....with those got ass GS Warriors.......they will NEVER win , so stop talking . Oh yeah, have a great evening.

HAHAHA.

Facts are facts. The SPEWS have Duncan and luck. I am a NBA fan ,you loser. I have no special team I live my life through like you and the worst fans on earth...The SPEWS. I did not see a box to check in order to register that said "no team preference" I will say The Warriors would beat the Spews in a playoff series this year (healthy of course) along with the Lakers, Suns, Mavs, Hornets,Jazz and Rockets. Maybe Denver. I Doubt that though. Like I said. Known fact. The Spews have Duncan, perhaps a top 10 greatest player of all time and luck. Strike season + Suspensions + Duncan + injuries you get 4 out of 9. Call it what it is. Jump up and down, drink your dirty water, live in the 4th fattest town in the USA, collect ur welfare check, go shopping with ur food stamps, marry a mexican, dance to the Mariachi and of course believe with all ur heart the Spews are "great".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think young Matt Bonner is an impact player?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqzpW96N_N0

Mark Madsen knows a thing or two about his impact.......

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    umm the post season will prove me out. Nothing else to say here.

the most hated
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ILL TAKE DUNCAN AND LUCK OVER THE ENTIRE BAY AREA

Thread Information