My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Post Count
    eagles quarterback will choke he has not played in forever

Post Count
    eagles quarterback will choke he has not played in forever
    Don't worry.

They are so fresh, all rested. Almost like coming into a new season...

In case if you forgot, McNabb owned in the beginning of the season.

Eagles win vs. Vikings.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    i don't like straight up. i like vs. spread. i pick ne, philly, jets, and atl to cover.

to win, i'd pick indy by 1 pt, atl, philly, and pittsburgh in a close one.....but betting on those squads will net me zilch. not worth it.

of course, as a disclaimer, i must say that my prognostication skills have been known to SUCK.

Post Count
    I think that will be a good game. I still think Philly wins even without TO. But with TO out and Moss hurting....it will be close.

Post Count
    I think that will be a good game. I still think Philly wins even without TO. But with TO out and Moss hurting....it will be close.
    If Mcnabb's offense scores in their first possession, Minnesota is in for a long time, i guarantee it.

A lot of the times when the Eagles lose is because they don't score first.
    They aren't known for coming back to win games, unless it is a very close game in the 4th quarter.

BTW did anyone watch ESPN this moring...how Randy Moss was on camera going to his car, and he kept saying it's only 10,000 bucks...?

Moss is an asshole, I hope Brian Dawkins lays him out so badly, enough to make him not want to catch the ball.

Post Count
    me too. Moss is much like TO in that respect....you get a good hit on him, he develops alligator arms the rest of the game. What needs to happen is Pinkston and Mitc need to step up. That crap Pinkston pulled against Dallas when he saw Roy Williams and went down before he got the ball cannot fly in the playoffs.

Post Count
    Pinkston was a complete these season, he played good last year, idon't know why.

Brian Westbrook is going to be at least 50% of the Eagles offense, literally

Post Count
    Brian Westbrook is more important and valuable to the Eagles than TO is.

I would venture to say that Westbrook couldn't bust out the way he did this year - especially in that Packers game where he dry- ed my fantasy football team ( ing TPark) - without double/triple coverage on Owens.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    i like vs. spread. i pick ne, philly, jets, and atl to cover.

to win, i'd pick indy by 1 pt, atl, philly, and pittsburgh in a close one

toot toot.

and just so you know, i had read the spread wrong on the ne/indy game...i thought indy was favored by 1.5, but it was the other way around....i was wavering on that game all weekend...settled on new england to win by 3 prior to kickoff. but i'll take the loss and 4-0 against the spread.

it's gonna be atl vs new england in the superbowl.

Thread Information