Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Matt Walsh was right. NE got busted cheating in a Super Bowl. Things are about to get really bad for the Pats.

Here it is

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I can't look at youtube from work anymore, but I'm guessing its some april fools crap.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    no it's the real videotape.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Well here's real Spygate info for all 4 people who still care about it in this world.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3323437

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3322568

So just to reiterate, Walsh NEVER signed a confidentiality agreement with the Patriots. He can release whatever tapes he has and they can't take any legal action against him for it.

So if that's the case, why hasn't he released anything?

Because he doesn't have anything.

Spygate is over.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I can't look at youtube from work anymore, but I'm guessing its some april fools crap.
    Yeah it's just the Rick Roll video. The same April Fools prank that the entire internet is running this year. 2008 April Fools failed hard.

copy cat, i started the april fools rick roll threads with youtube you fail!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

"I . . . just want to tell how I'm feeling . . ."

Post Count
    I clicked it. I have always wondered who and wtf a rick roll was. Too funny.

I wonder if that dude knows what people are doing with his music.

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    Post Count
    I clicked knowing that it was a Rick Roll and listened to the whole song. I always do.

Matt Walsh was right. NE got busted cheating in a Super Bowl. Things are about to get really bad for the Pats.

Here it is

That was stupid, why don't you just go jerk off to Leonardo DiCaprio or something instead of posting stupid like this.

damn it that is the third time i have been rick rolled today

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Well here's real Spygate info for all 4 people who still care about it in this world.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3323437

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3322568

Spygate is over.
    It's over?

Each article you linked to says otherwise.

But Spygate hasn't gone away.
    Spygate isn't going anywhere, and the commissioner realizes that
    You and every other Patriot fan may want it over and say that it is over, but there are still a lot of people interested in what Walsh has to say, if he has anything to say at all.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Leave it to TSA to take an April Fools thread seriously.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    there are still a lot of people interested in what Walsh has to say
    then why doesn't he say it? nobody is stopping him. the Patriots have no confidentiality clause to fall back on. he's free to release anything and everything he has.

why does he need lawyers? if he's got the tapes and the Patriots can't touch him, why has it taken so long for those tapes to be released?

i'm guessing he needs lawyers for the massive defamation suit that will be slapped on him when everyone finds out he doesn't have jack .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Spygate isn't over because a bitter old Eagles fan thinks Congress needs to waste their time finding out if his beloved ty little team got cheated out of a Super Bowl. I guess he missed the part where Donovan McNabb dry-heaved those chances away.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Leave it to TSA to take an April Fools thread seriously.
    What I commented on had nothing to do with April fools.............hence mono's serious reply.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    then why doesn't he say it? nobody is stopping him. the Patriots have no confidentiality clause to fall back on. he's free to release anything and everything he has.

why does he need lawyers? if he's got the tapes and the Patriots can't touch him, why has it taken so long for those tapes to be released?

i'm guessing he needs lawyers for the massive defamation suit that will be slapped on him when everyone finds out he doesn't have jack .
    I can't answer those questions. I'm guessing its a bunch of legal bull that you nor I know about. I don't know if he has any damning information, but until we find that out, Spygate is still here.

Post Count
    That rickroll wasnt that bad. The one I hate is when it isnt youtube and the video pops all around your screen and wont let you close it.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    thanks at least for not posting the one that you cant' close.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    That rickroll wasnt that bad. The one I hate is when it isnt youtube and the video pops all around your screen and wont let you close it.
    Rick Roll would suck so much more if it was that "When I was! A young boy!" song.

Epic Phail

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That was stupid, why don't you just go jerk off to Leonardo DiCaprio or something instead of posting stupid like this.
    you got a big mouth either you are a pats fan and you are ashamed or you just have nothing better to do than rag on other people

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Spygate isn't over because a bitter old Eagles fan thinks Congress needs to waste their time finding out if his beloved ty little team got cheated out of a Super Bowl. I guess he missed the part where Donovan McNabb dry-heaved those chances away.
    I thought the guy was a Pittsburgh fan?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I thought the guy was a Pittsburgh fan?
    He's a Pennsylvania Senator so I guess he roots for both. But he keeps whining about the Pats-Eagles Super Bowl.

Thread Information