Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    true dat, but i wish it was hotter.

then it would be less popular with the masses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cholul is like the Wendys of hotsauces. Just a notch above Tabasco.

El Yucateco is where its at

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cholula is a good enough table sauce. But this stuff is crack! I can go through half a jar with chips just while I'm getting dinner together. I'm hooked real bad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cholula is a good enough table sauce. But this stuff is crack! I can go through half a jar with chips just while I'm getting dinner together. I'm hooked real bad.

hmmm i gotta try this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Extra hot Valentina hot sauce is the tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man...there are so may options now. We have a store near our house and all they sell is different hot sauces. I can't even remember all of the good ones I've had. They all have random names like IPAs.
    Biggest hurdle for me is finding something that's super hot but still has a good taste that doesn't disappear after a few bites.

Choula is trash btw.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Man...there are so may options now. We have a store near our house and all they sell is different hot sauces. I can't even remember all of the good ones I've had. They all have random names like IPAs.
    Biggest hurdle for me is finding something that's super hot but still has a good taste that doesn't disappear after a few bites.

Choula is trash btw.
    I like the chili garlic one, but I like arbol based hot sauce. Super hot stuff is good sometimes, but not all the time for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like the chili garlic one, but I like arbol based hot sauce. Super hot stuff is good sometimes, but not all the time for me.
    I didn't know they had different flavors.

Super hot can be great and have a great flavor. But if it's too hot, then you lose the taste of whatever you're putting it on after a few bites.
    I guess it depends on the quality of food you're putting it on. If I'm eating a Totinos pizza, I've always got some hot sauce to put on it.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I didn't know they had different flavors.

Super hot can be great and have a great flavor. But if it's too hot, then you lose the taste of whatever you're putting it on after a few bites.
    I guess it depends on the quality of food you're putting it on. If I'm eating a Totinos pizza, I've always got some hot sauce to put on it.
    I have been putting gochujang on almost everything for the last year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    D'ELidas Habanero Hot Sauce. Great combination of heat and flavor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kylito’s habanero salsa at HEB is the closest tasting to homemade that ive finally found. Its not white people tabasco/red hot hotsauce its some sh&t someone that crossed the border made

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kylito’s habanero salsa at HEB is the closest tasting to homemade that ive finally found. Its not white people tabasco/red hot hotsauce its some sh&t someone that crossed the border made
    LOL. Tabasco has it's own history and it's pretty authentic. It's not like "white people" making up. Also, with all the options now, you can get great hot sauce from all over the world. Not just from people that crossed the border.
    Unless you're talking about salsa and stuff like that. I think we're talking about bottled hot sauce here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I miss their salsas.

Thread Information