Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns are in a better position to dictate terms because of game start time (10PM). If they want us not to face Houston, they could do so irrespective of if we win or not.

If any of the following happen, we will not get Houston in 1st round.

If we win, Suns could easily win against Blazers (assuming Houston wins LAC).
    If we win, Suns could lose to Blazers on purpose (assuming Houston lose to LAC).
    If we lose, Suns could easily win Blazers (outcome of Houston does not matter).

Odds of Spurs facing Utah or Suns is growing. It is better for Spurs to win and get HCA in the first round and forget abt facing Houston in 1st round.

Not sure how much motivation Blazers have to win against Suns when Suns want the victory so badly (in case Suns need a victory).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep....we're getting PHX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns are in a better position to dictate terms because of game start time (10PM). If they want us not to face Houston, they could do so irrespective of if we win or not.

If any of the following happen, we will not get Houston in 1st round.

If we win, Suns could easily win against Blazers (assuming Houston wins LAC).
    If we win, Suns could lose to Blazers on purpose (assuming Houston lose to LAC).
    If we lose, Suns could easily win Blazers (outcome of Houston does not matter).

Odds of Spurs facing Utah or Suns is growing. It is better for Spurs to win and get HCA in the first round and forget abt facing Houston in 1st round.

Not sure how much motivation Blazers have to win against Suns when Suns want the victory so badly (in case Suns need a victory).
    Well, whats most LIKELY to happen?

My guess is that the Suns and Rockets will both win.

Thus, the Spurs get the Suns if they win tonight, the Jazz if they lose (IMHO).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait 'til this regular season ends. If for no other reason than not having to read 85,000,000 playoff seeding related threads.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Houston is probably going to dump their game. I think they want no part of Shaq/Amare or the red hot Jazz. What the other teams will do is anyone's guess. Phoenix gets last choice with the late game. Maybe Pritch will throw in a bonus for the Blazer with the lowest FG%.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'm sure Suns are playing to win, but no guarantee against the Blazers. Grant Hill is sitting out again as he tweaked his groin in the Monday Golden State game and Stoudemire has the flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe the suns team will catch the flu

Thread Information