Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finally got to watch a spurs game recently, vs dallas (i'm travelling but i found someone with a tape of the game in southern chile- who would have guessed).

I really enjoyed seeing beno/barry/manu/tim/malik on the floor together. beno has really got game.

the commentators got my attention when they said manu is third in PPS, behind amare (1st) and shaq (2nd). that is pretty impressive, considering there are only two other wing players in the top 10 (wade and maggette). The only other spur in the top 50 is duncan @39.

the ranking is here: link

also, i think with the injuries to nash and kobe, the doors have been opened to both manu and tony to be at the all star game, though bibby might beat one of them out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu gets to the line a lot. He ranks 28th in the NBA in FTA. That is significant because Manu is hitting his FTs at a rate of .788. If Tim Duncan (ranks 9th in FTA) had Manu's FT% accuracy, he would be way up there in PPS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To expand on this, if Tim Duncan hit .788 of his FTs like Manu does, Tim would move from 39th in PPS to 19th.

Since Manu takes so many more 3 point shots than Tim, and he hits 39% of them, Manu's PPS ranks him very high.

Thread Information