My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My flight leaves in a few hours and I'm psyched (as opposed to psycho, which is probably applicable as well)! I'm in row 2 next to the basket so look for the man in Spurs black. I'll be cheering for my team as loud as I can until the ushers ask me to leave. . .I hate it when that happens.

This is my prediction: Spurs will jump out early and often and crush the Suns. I think the Spurs are going through the mid-season blahs right now, but playing the Suns should motivate them.

Tim will be feeling better and play big. Malik will provide some needed energy off the bench. Tony is going to have a season high in points scored and/or assists.

Spurs will win 111-98.

Ducks, I'm sorry I haven't been able to communicate with you about meeting up, but I'll hang around at the top of section 120 at halftime if you can make it over. I'm 6'3", devestatingly handsome with blue eyes, dark hair, and chiseled like a fine gemstone, and I'll be wearing Spurs black, and something with the Spurs logo, I'm just not sure what that will be. The young woman I'll be with is around 5'3" with straight black mid-back hair and almost as attractive as the Chopper. We'll both be drunk and beligerently harassing the Suns and their fans. <-- Probably not true on that last sentence, but my testosterone levels do tend to increase a lot when I'm at a Spurs game so you never know! I hope to see you (before the ushers ask me to leave...I hate it when that happens)!

Note to Gregg Popovich: Coach, if you're reading this note, I'll be wearing my uniform under my clothes if you need me tonight. My agent, aka, "Mom", notified me that you did not respond to my request for a 10-day contract. I'd like to remind you that I am a 6'3" shooting guard, a lifetime .500 3-point shooter, and have not only defended shooting guards like Charles Smith in league play with some degree of success, but have also dropped into the paint and banged with tweeners like Kenny Thomas (somewhat unsuccessfully). I once even dropped a running one-hander over the outstretched reach of a gangly Luc Longley. Even though I'm 37 years old and will likely be drunk and beligerently harassing the Suns and their fans (until the ushers ask me to leave...I hate it when that happens), I'm sure I can provide your team with some quality "Steve Kerr-like" minutes off the bench. Should you care to reach me, just look over to Section 120, row 2, and shout "Chopper!" I'll be there.

Sincerely,

Ed "I could have been a contender" Jones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember: WE WANT PICTURES!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have fun at the game and don't get too wild.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you were drunk when you posted that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ed "Too Drunk" Jones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic!!

Have fun at the game! I hope things come out better for you than they did for us during our venture to the Toyota Center last weekend!!

Go Spurs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you're right Ed. AmericaWest is a tough win on the road, any year, for the Spurs. Have a blast! They'll need your support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psyche out the Gorilla!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Ducks going?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks said he was coming to the game.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    givem chop!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ timvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My flight leaves in a few hours and I'm psyched (as opposed to psycho, which is probably applicable as well)! I'm in row 2 next to the basket so look for the man in Spurs black. I'll be cheering for my team as loud as I can until the ushers ask me to leave. . .I hate it when that happens.
    Did you guys have a sign that had Malik, Manu & My Spurs on it?

YOUR MOJO KICKED ASS LAST NIGHT, EHJ.....GOOD JOB!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a game to go to!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you guys have a sign that had Malik, Manu & My Spurs on it?

You mean these people? I was at the game too!!! Wowsers, what a game. Anywho, I talked to a bunch of the Spurs fans that were there including these.

Thread Information