Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus christ that man was on fire, he split how many defenders for that crazy dunk in the fourth quarter?

Run-N-Gun Suns
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You know he loves to run, we shut down tony parker and what happens manu goes lights out, this was an awesome game, even though my team lost, we need to work out the bench thing and some other stuff, but i love seeing Nash back and the score back to the 100's, what can i say spurs have to many weapons...At least i won the vbookie with the 110 bet, how much do i win?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your bench thing? The only way you can address that is by trading Joe Johnson or Shawn Marion for a good starter and another Jim Jackson like player.

Run-N-Gun Suns
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Your bench thing? The only way you can address that is by trading Joe Johnson or Shawn Marion for a good starter and another Jim Jackson like player.

Looks like im in for a long season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, a lot of people we saying that this game would be a last push for a Manu Ginobilli or Tony Parker to make the all-star game, well we know how well Tony Played, but shouldn't Manu demand a spot after his 48 point outburst?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Johnson maybe I could see trading, but why the would you ever want to trade Marion? Dude may arguably be the best all-around SF in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you trade him because they have the best starting 5 in the league but no bench. Now tell me a Shaw Marion (who by the way is not better than Peja) for Antwan Jamison and Juan Dixon or Jared Jeffries, or Jarvas Hayes wpuldn't make Phoenix better.

Remember the already have a great line-up, now the need a good bench to support it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Marion over Peja. Does Peja make that shot to make it OT?

And who wants Juan Dixon and Jared Jeffries, especially at that price?

Multimedia Spurs
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I commented in the game blog, Tony was totally sleep walking, disinterested, detached after some initial fire. Has anybody heard anything that he was sick?

If he wasn't sick, his lack of hustle (screw the scoring, every can always hustle) was incredible. He just can't "feel bad" for big games. Does Midol work for guys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Marion over Peja. Does Peja make that shot to make it OT?

And who wants Juan Dixon and Jared Jeffries, especially at that price?

I would, especially if the package includes Antwan Jamison. (like i had previously stated)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I commented in the game blog, Tony was totally sleep walking, disinterested, detached after some initial fire. Has anybody heard anything that he was sick?

If he wasn't sick, his lack of hustle (screw the scoring, every can always hustle) was incredible. He just can't "feel bad" for big games. Does Midol work for guys?
    Yeah that's what everyone is saying now, that TP has Duncan's Flu bug, maybe Pop wont coach an all-star game after all.

Thread Information