My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed the game, is Timmy back? Or was it just a one time wonder? Or because of OT he got all those rebounds/points?

Jw..

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was back. He definitely played like the old Tim; I think he needed a 30 pt 20 rb game to get him going. Maybe he will but i am not getting my hopes up yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^ good, i like to see him go crazy with points. MVP here we come......

Never Say Never
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed the game, is Timmy back? Or was it just a one time wonder? Or because of OT he got all those rebounds/points?

Jw..

Never Say Never
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys just relax, This man can come back whenever he wants to, just like last night, he ownes the league.

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he played like he played in the NBA finals and the second round series against the Lakers in 2003. I just wonder if he is still capable of keeping that pace up due to his alliments/injuries/olympics what have you.

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    knowing duncan, hes gonna step it up we just dont know when

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think, honestly, Duncan was getting a little pissed at Amare and Marion for trying to show him up, so he started going back at them a lot harder during the second half. His shot was actually off for most of the game, but he was a monster in the paint and on the offensive boards (picking up 6 to Phoenix's combined 7). He was hustling, putting back his own misses, and did everything that you expect to see from an explosive Tim Duncan.

This is the Tim that we can expect when he gets fired up to play. This game, obviously, was as big as any we've played this season, and Tim responded. Due to the fact that we are getting our offensive output from all over the team now, Duncan doesn't have to go berserker on people every game anymore. Fortunately, last night's Tim should be the same Tim we can expect to show up for every playoff game.
    Last edited by Dex; 01-22-2005 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information