Post Count
    ?¿

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is a spurs forum

the suns have one

I want to know what they think of manu

I know they people I talked to the game hope he makes the allstar game because then it will not look as bad for them team to let him torch them like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Give Peace a Chance....Imagine? ZStomp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.bleachermob.com/madness/madnbakings.html

Go here and you could see a list of all NBA teams and some of their forums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone else besides me notice that in the 3rd and 4th quarters the number of times the Spurs traveled on the three point line? Devin Brown and Manu were shuffling their feet on nearly every pump fake at the 3 point line. Overall I think the Suns were just a little rusty on their execution with Nash, they had a few too many uncharacterisitc sloppy turnoevers, and connections between Nash and Amare that normally would have resulted in dunks or baskets. On another note Duncan probably had the quietest 30 point game I have ever seen. Also the non continuation call on Amare after one step and a dunk, and then giving Manu two steps after the foul to lay it in was absolute horse .

LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have the best forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another one blamming the loss on refs

I will disagree with some that say the officials had nothing to do with this loss. I was close enough to chat with Popovich (which I merrily did, a lot) and he actually pulled two refs aside at the end of the third quarter and had a conference with them. I was close enough to hear part of the conversation--the refs #'s were 64 and 16. I thought the length of the discussion was a little odd because usually officials stand at opposite ends of the floor during time outs.

I turned to my friend and predicted that the next several calls would go the Spurs way. The next SEVEN calls to be exact and the crowd behind the bench was freaking outraged, believe me. Those calls, at the beginning of the fourth quarter, changed the pace of the game and allowed the Spurs to run the same play for Ginnobili and get the call every time until the suns couldn't afford to stop him.

Believe me when I say the officials absolutely changed the complexion of the game in the fourth quarter. Amare got HAMMERED-- and I'm not exaggerating--two players climb up his back--no call. It was so obvious even the owner was jumping up and down in disgust. They wouldn't let us gaurd Ginobili and he went off.

But what a great game! We could have won it (missed layup by Matrix) but they played with passion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu was hitting tough shots, also they wouldnt even let JJ breath on Manu or theyd call a foul.

LOL

Popovich charged the court at one point, and as a result, not only did he NOT get a technical, he also got the call changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think San Antonio played their absolute best

Parker and Bowen were no shows. How was that their best?

this posters seemed like he might have a brain

Name you'd love to touch maxpower's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This must be the Sun's version of Sequspur...
    Screw them, I've had it with this crap. These bozo's don't have a ing clue. They deserve to not make the playoffs. The Suns just cannot handle success. Pathetic.-Powerfailure
    Final post on this page - http://phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PN...r=asc&start=75

Give Peace a Chance....Imagine? ZStomp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This must be the Sun's version of Sequspur...Final post on this page - http://phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PN...r=asc&start=75

Sequ version.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha that's funny.

I would have reacted the same way as the Suns version of Sequ though, you can't blame him.

Run-N-Gun Suns
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The Spurs have the best forum.

Out of all the ones i have visted, this layout and the vbookie thing is awesome, i won 600 on last nights game.

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we didnt win because of the refs. we won cuz we are a good team so shut the hek up about the refs controlling our win. They made so many calls against us too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone else besides me notice that in the 3rd and 4th quarters the number of times the Spurs traveled on the three point line? Devin Brown and Manu were shuffling their feet on nearly every pump fake at the 3 point line. Overall I think the Suns were just a little rusty on their execution with Nash, they had a few too many uncharacterisitc sloppy turnoevers, and connections between Nash and Amare that normally would have resulted in dunks or baskets. On another note Duncan probably had the quietest 30 point game I have ever seen. Also the non continuation call on Amare after one step and a dunk, and then giving Manu two steps after the foul to lay it in was absolute horse .
    wahhhh. I know its not all Suns fans because Matrix posts here and he is cool but damn people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well i didnt saw the game yet, just downloaded it, but now i have to go to work
    But from gifs you guys have made, i saw atleast 1 traveling Its i think duncan or manu, he faked the shoot and then moved his foot before the ball touched the ground and went for the dunk. I didnt take it serious, bacouse its known that the refs in NBA dont make calls like that as much as in europe. I cant wait to see the game , except for the rasho part

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a quote from that Suns board that is freakin funny!
    . . .in other news, the Spurs ripped out my freakin liver and stomped all over before eating it with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Thread Information