Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not true. Teams back in the 70's and 80's were better because their squads stayed together for the longest and not having a signing limit.

Cowboys fans DO care about the Texans. You obviously haven't heard any Randy Galloway.
    You proved my point in your first post. If Dallas had the luxury that Houston had in the 1960s, they would have had a similar start that Houston had. The salary cap/free agency era began after the 1994 season. Remember Carolina and Jacksonville in their 2nd years? They went straight to to their conference championship games 1 year after their inauguration.

Are you really mentioning Gallowaste as Dallas fans caring about the Texans? You're not proving your point at all. Nobody in Dallas listens to him. Nobody in Dallas likes him. Put it this way,Cowboy fans care about the Texans as much as we care about the Seahawks. Which is another way of saying, in our eyes, you're nonexistant.
    Cowboys top rivalries are:
    Redskins
    Niners
    Steelers
    Eagles
    Packers
    Giants
    HUGE GAP
    (insert any other team we don't really care about).
    The Cowboys and the Texans are not a rivalry.

cowboys suck and will not win sh*t with romo and barber, you guys need a better coach

and yes, my team suck too, fu

Thread Information