Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    LOL...

I think I have all those WFA fights at home...
    I'm pretty sure one of those DVD's has it that I sent in December

Post Count
    LOL, oh GOD!!!!!!!

Post Count
    I knew you would love it

Post Count
    by the way...rumor has it that there is a 4 fight contract deal that has been agreed to in principal. who knows

Post Count
    by the way...rumor has it that there is a 4 fight contract deal that has been agreed to in principal. who knows
    You know what if he wins this fight i would bet anything he stays in the UFC. If he loses then he would likely go because he has no credibility left as a contender. Who is there for him to fight outside the UFC and make a lot of money?? If he wins, he could fight Rashad or Forrest in big money rematches, maybe one day fight Rampage all big money high interest fights.

Post Count
    You know what if he wins this fight i would bet anything he stays in the UFC. If he loses then he would likely go because he has no credibility left as a contender. Who is there for him to fight outside the UFC and make a lot of money?? If he wins, he could fight Rashad or Forrest in big money rematches, maybe one day fight Rampage all big money high interest fights.
    Agree.

Although its possible some org will sign him as a anti UFC mouthpiece but I am not sure who can afford such a luxury as he will come at a high price. He has always said he loves the UFC and Fe tas so who knows.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. If he goes anywhere I hope it is EliteXC as Affliction is not long for this world despite a fantastic first show.

Post Count
    What a terrible fight that was with o and Machida other than the 3rd RD. Now i see first hand why so many top 205 contenders don't want to fight that guy. He is so Awkward it is crazy. He fights you basically backing up. He throws tons of faints and is really hard to hit. o i thought had that submission in the 3rd RD, man was it close.

Bye Bye o i loved you back in the day but you are not the same anymore and the sport at this elite level has passed you bye. It's a shame for me but what are you gonna do????

Post Count
    yeah Wandy is BACK BABY, what a win over Jardine, with the KO in 36 seconds, man did he need that and it was SWEEEEEEEEEEETT

GO WANDY!!!!!

seems like jardine has a glass jaw

Post Count
    Getting hit by one of the best 205 pd fighters ever will do that

Post Count
    Great win by Penn, i got that pick wrong. I thought Sherk's gameplan was not a good one. He got picked apart badly in RD 1, thought he needed to come out in RD 2, throwing strikes with the intent to take BJ down and he didn't. He was clearly afraid of BJ's Submissions. Coming in though i did not think he was going to beat BJ by just standing and trading with him, BJ has great strikes and is hard to hit.

BJ called it, looks like he wants GSP in a re-match in what would be a of a fight. I guess after GSP beats Fitch which he should, then BJ is next. Can't wait for that one, hopefully my boy GSP is up to the challenge.

Post Count
    What a terrible fight that was with o and Machida other than the 3rd RD. Now i see first hand why so many top 205 contenders don't want to fight that guy. He is so Awkward it is crazy. He fights you basically backing up. He throws tons of faints and is really hard to hit. o i thought had that submission in the 3rd RD, man was it close.

Bye Bye o i loved you back in the day but you are not the same anymore and the sport at this elite level has passed you bye. It's a shame for me but what are you gonna do????
    Man I thought it was an awesome fight. Lyoto is amazingly talented

o had everything riding on this and I thought Joe did an awesome post fight interview with him. They didn't hide anything.

Post Count
    Everyone's jaw turns to glass when Wanderlei gets a good shot at you.

Post Count

^ref
    Last edited by Evan; 05-25-2008 at 09:44 AM.

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    Man I thought it was an awesome fight. Lyoto is amazingly talented

o had everything riding on this and I thought Joe did an awesome post fight interview with him. They didn't hide anything.
    An awesome fight. The guy hits you then takes 2 steps back and then hits you again. He is tactical but very boring to watch, not a style the UFC can really sell and he barely speaks english. Good fighter but i was bored to tears watching him fight. o should retire he has nothing left.

anyone else got any videos or know where i can see some..i watched the fights last night just wanna see a replay..

thanks

That was a damn entertaining broadcast.

And BTW, BWW @ 281/1604 only had a $5 cover, we got there about 45 minutes before the broadcast started and had a great table.

BWW has a cover??

Indigo Joes doesnt?

Post Count
    An awesome fight. The guy hits you then takes 2 steps back and then hits you again. He is tactical but very boring to watch, not a style the UFC can really sell and he barely speaks english. Good fighter but i was bored to tears watching him fight. o should retire he has nothing left.
    agree to disagree on Lyoto. I find him an absolute pleasure to watch.

Post Count
    We got to see all of these but 2. Worth every penny.

* B.J. Penn def. Sean Sherk via TKO (referee’s decision) at 5:00 of Round 3
    * Wanderlei Silva def. Keith Jardine via KO at 0:36 of Round 1
    * Goran Reljic def. Wilson Gouveia via TKO at 3:15 of Round 2
    * Lyoto Machida def. o Ortiz via unanimous decision
    * Thiago Silva def. Antonio Mendes via submission (strikes) at 2:24 of Round 1
    * Rousimar Palhares def. Ivan Salaverry via submission at 2:36 of Round 1
    * Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou def. Kazuhiro Nakamura via TKO (referee’s decision) at 5:00 of Round 1
    * Rich Clementi def. Terry Etim via unanimous decision
    * Yoshiyuki Yoshida def. Jon Koppenhaver via submission at 0:56 of Round 1
    * Dong Hyun Kim def. Jason Tan via TKO at 0:25 of Round 1
    * Shane Carwin def. Christian Wellisch via KO at 0:44 of Round 1

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count

All from polish forum

Post Count

Thread Information