Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    While I agree that post-season success ranks higher than regular season...9-0 after a week of rest is not to be taken lightly.
    You'd think that would mean something wouldn't ya? But no. "It aint gonna be close". "Gonna be a blowout". "Eagles gonna get smoked".

Bottom line. Both coaches now how to get a team prepared. To expect a blowout for either team is just plain ol ridiculous IMO.

Post Count
    the only way we see a blowout is if it is self-inflicted.

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    We'll, I feel almost as strongly about this game as I did the Orange bowl. I see NE winning by dbl digits & that is where my $ is. Not the rent but close on NE -7. Anyone else going to put in writing what team they feel will win or is this going to be one of those "I'll ride the fence & not sack up" threads?

We'll, I feel almost as strongly about this game as I did the Orange bowl. I see NE winning by dbl digits & that is where my $ is. Not the rent but close on NE -7. Anyone else going to put in writing what team they feel will win or is this going to be one of those "I'll ride the fence & not sack up" threads?

My heart tells me the Eagles can win but my head tells me that these Pats are just too experienced in Super Bowl games.

I try not to jinx my team by predicting a win so I'll say Pats by a field goal.

My head and my heart tells me NE will win and they'll cover the spread.

Geaux Patriots!

Thread Information