Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    its not surprising that two of the worst posters in this forum are eagles fans
    Well your ARE the worst poster.

So whatever team you like, im not surprised

whatever eases your pain gay boy

Post Count
    whatever eases your pain gay boy
    I would only be gay if I were a chick.

But you never seem to get over the "gay" chat in the Club.
    You always bring it up, I come to the conclusion that you are seriously a sexual.

its not surprising that two of the worst posters in this forum are eagles fans
    This coming from a poster who never does anything but hurl childish insults. I'm so devastated.

At least we're talking football. All I see out of you is your normal 6th grade bull .
    Last edited by IceColdBrewski; 01-25-2005 at 05:08 PM.

Post Count
    Violentkitten, how old are you by the way....

Post Count
    i think the eagles and their entire organization and everythign about them is hated so much by cowboy fans due in large to their cheering of michael irvin being wheeled off on a stretcher.
    That was the part that pissed me off but I know it has nothing to do with the team itself. Besides it would be short sided to blame all Philly fans for that. There are several who did not boo and you can't blame IceCold and Al for that unless they were there. Now, again speaking for myself only, I do not hate any team. I personally believe that hate does not belong in sports. There are certain organizations I do not care for or respect. Usually a problem that I will have is with an individual player or fan. I have two very dear friends who are Philly fans and are the nicest people you could meet. Neither will ever don the Star but neither would cheer at an injured player either.

i think the eagles and their entire organization and everythign about them is hated so much by cowboy fans due in large to their cheering of michael irvin being wheeled off on a stretcher.
    Like I told the other guy. You listen to the media too much. That recent article about Daunte Culpepper's wife(?) being harrassed in the philly stands was lazy jounalism at its finest. There's no way you're going to convince me that any of Daunte's immideate family would be mingling amonst the philly fans instead of being in a nice cozy luxury box.

I think most Cowboy fans have used the "you booed Irvin while he was injured" crap as an excuse. They're just pissed that the Eagles were the team that cut his career short. I guess somebody has to take the blame.

Post Count
    If the boxes are all sold out...then it is possible that the family would be in the stands. Alot of players wives and families sit in reserved sections in the stadium seats. , Carr's wife got beer thrown at her and it was in Houston! Just because a player makes millions of dollars, we cannot assume his family would not sit in the seats. I agree that its wrong to use Irvin's injury as an excuse....he could have been hurt anywhere but we also cannot assume that fans are above bad behavior, even though its usually a few and not the majority.

If the boxes are all sold out...then it is possible that the family would be in the stands. Alot of players wives and families sit in reserved sections in the stadium seats. , Carr's wife got beer thrown at her and it was in Houston! Just because a player makes millions of dollars, we cannot assume his family would not sit in the seats. I agree that its wrong to use Irvin's injury as an excuse....he could have been hurt anywhere but we also cannot assume that fans are above bad behavior, even though its usually a few and not the majority.
    I guess it's possible if the boxes were all sold out. But it still sounds fishy to me. I'm sure Red McCombs would've offered a seat in his box.

Every fan base is going to have its share of bad apples. The bad apples have spoiled it for the bunch many times in Philly and lazy journalists everywhere have used it for a crutch for a long time.

how many ing eagle threads are needed in this forum? give it a rest already chump
    Oh that's brilliant.

Yeah, I agree. Lets stop with all these damn football threads in the football forum. Because I really miss the recent days of coming in here and having to wade through endless college basketball threads to find some football talk.

Good times.

Violentkitten, how old are you by the way....
    im not going to sleep with you

Post Count
    That is why a college basketball forum would be cool.

This coming from a poster who never does anything but hurl childish insults. I'm so devastated.

At least we're talking football. All I see out of you is your normal 6th grade bull .

all ive seen from you is lame insults. man nobody cares about the eagles and your spam isnt going to change that

Oh that's brilliant.

Yeah, I agree. Lets stop with all these damn football threads in the football forum. Because I really miss the recent days of coming in here and having to wade through endless college basketball threads to find some football talk.

Good times.

not an excuse man

Your right. There's no excuse for football talk on a footbal forum just before the Super Bowl. We get it kid. Run along now. Go finish your homework before Mommy and Daddy get home.

That is why a college basketball forum would be cool.
    I agree.

Your right. There's no excuse for football talk on a footbal forum just before the Super Bowl. We get it kid. Run along now. Go finish your homework before Mommy and Daddy get home.
    no, theres no excuse for your spam guido

Post Count
    im not going to sleep with you
    Stupid comment.

Another comment leading to your sexuality, damn dude, all you can think about his gay comments...you haven't insulted me in a while w/o saying something about sexuality, and BTW, im straight you bag.

I was asking how old you were to see how pathetic it is for 30 year olds cursing off all day, never leaving there computer instead of worrying about their job or family life, but you have neither.
    So I suggest you go commit suicide.

look in the mirror little dumb . nobody here gives a damn about your overweight 3rd world sweaty smelly ass

Stop waisting your time Alvarez. ViolentPussy is obviously just another pissed off Eagles hater. Insults are all she has left.

Post Count
    I was asking how old you were to see how pathetic it is for 30 year olds cursing off all day, never leaving there computer instead of worrying about their job or family life,
    Hey now....I get to surf the net while at work!

Post Count
    look in the mirror little dumb . nobody here gives a damn about your overweight 3rd world sweaty smelly ass
    Ok,
    1. I have way more friends than your pathetic ass
    2. Im not overweight, I play Varsity football and JV basketball
    3. 3rd world ? I live on the east coast in a big house, not a little shack in texas you flamer ( don't take this personally other texans, only VK )

I'll say it again, go commit suicide.

1 which explains why you have well over a thousand posts here. doubly pathetic for a supposed 15 year old you should be living it up not sitting in front of a pc all day.

2 sure you do. you wish you were able to get into the mens lockerroom.

3 biggest crack house on the block. dont live in texas, 3rd world trash

Post Count
    1 which explains why you have well over a thousand posts here. doubly pathetic for a supposed 15 year old you should be living it up not sitting in front of a pc all day.

2 sure you do. you wish you were able to get into the mens lockerroom.

3 biggest crack house on the block. dont live in texas, 3rd world trash
    Go commit suicide.

you first

Thread Information