Eagle fans and non-Eagle fans!!!

YOU ALL HAVE MADE YOUR POINT ABOUT WHO EACH IS ROOTING FOR. LETS MOVE ON!!

I know there needs to be something to talk about, but putting each other down is not going to do anything to the outcome of the game.

Alvarez, we know you're a diehard Eagle fan, but it's time to stop criticizing everyone!

Non-Eagle fans , myself included, lets stop criticizing Al and the Eagle fans.

At least lets save it until the end of the SB.

Post Count
    I am a non-Eagle fan...when did I criticize Al?

Post Count
    Alvarez, we know you're a diehard Eagle fan, but it's time to stop criticizing everyone!
    I don't criticize anyone but the people who criticize me first, so If I criticized you, I had a reason.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    the Eagles and their fans.

Loving every bit of the sour grapes and bitterness. Keep it comin.

Post Count
    actually, I don't think its sour grapes. I think Duff would say that no matter what his team (whomever that is this week) was doing.

Post Count
    See, there is an example to my first post in this thread.

I now have a reason to tell duff mc to shove a pineapple up his ass.

I now have a reason to tell duff mc to shove a pineapple up his ass.
    Telling Duff to go do something to himself is like Jello. It's always time.

Post Count
    actually, I don't think its sour grapes. I think Duff would say that no matter what his team (whomever that is this week) was doing.
    I just hate the Eagles...and their fans...I don't have a "team" the only teams I root for are Dallas and San Francisco. But I'm pulling for the Pats, mainly because how could you not like a team like that?

Post Count
    well since you didn't preface that with "some Eagles fans" or "a few Eagles fans" that must mean you hate all Eagles fans. How many Eagles fans are there? Do you know them all? Otherwise how can you hate someone you don't know?

As far as the Pats..its easy. I have no affiliation to them what so ever. I have respect for what they have accomplished but if they win or lose...makes no difference to me.

Post Count
    As far as the Pats..its easy. I have no affiliation to them what so ever. I have respect for what they have accomplished but if they win or lose...makes no difference to me.
    It doesn't for me really...but since I hate the Eagles...I'll just root for the Pats.

Thread Information