Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your playing online and some kid who sounds like he's about 5 yrs old keeps talking and talking and talking about something that has nothing to do with the game. Or when people start arguing with each other and you can't hear anyone else. What pisses you off when you're playing online?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your playing online and some kid who sounds like he's about 5 yrs old keeps talking and talking and talking. Or when people start arguing with each other and you can't hear anyone else. What pisses you off when you're playing online?
    Welcome to Xbox Live!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mute the ers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to Xbox Live!
    I've been playing for about a year and it still gets on my nerves. Its funny though when you here a kid say "OOOKAAAY MOM!!!!" "I'll get off in ten minutes."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. True. But its still annoying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. True. But its still annoying.
    Yea it is, especially the pre-teen kids who constantly call everyone the n word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea it is, especially the pre-teen kids who constantly call everyone the n word.
    That's another thing I can't stand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing for about a year and it still gets on my nerves. Its funny though when you here a kid say "OOOKAAAY MOM!!!!" "I'll get off in ten minutes."
    "After I kill this guy a few more times"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "After I kill this guy a few more times"
    Was that you??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it was my son...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats awesome!!! What's his gamertag?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats awesome!!! What's his gamertag?
    He uses mine.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i love it when a couple nerds get into an argument and start talking about each others mom and saying they are going to find each other and beat the out of the other one. that is hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to Xbox Live!
    Not just Xbox live, same goes for PS3.

Funny story about live when it first came out. The mic if unplug from the controller would automatically default the voices to the tv speakers.
    One day me and some friends were playing Burnout online some small kid came in and was talking trash but would stop when we would hear his mom in the background and he would try to talk all nice to us.

So during one of the times when his mom was in the room we told him he sounded all mess up and he need to unplug the mic and replug it in. As soon as he unplug it the TV icon appears next to his name showing our voices have been diverted to his tv. We all started to cuss and yell about his mom real loud.

He plug the mic in and we heard his mom yelling something and he disappeared, I guess she turn it off. that was the funnest moment I have had on live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Funny story about live when it first came out. The mic if unplug from the controller would automatically default the voices to the tv speakers.
    One day me and some friends were playing Burnout online some small kid came in and was talking trash but would stop when we would hear his mom in the background and he would try to talk all nice to us.

So during one of the times when his mom was in the room we told him he sounded all mess up and he need to unplug the mic and replug it in. As soon as he unplug it the TV icon appears next to his name showing our voices have been diverted to his tv. We all started to cuss and yell about his mom real loud.

He plug the mic in and we heard his mom yelling something and he disappeared, I guess she turn it off. that was the funnest moment I have had on live.

I guess you had to be there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you haven't seen the trade chat channel in World of Warcraft.

If you can't slam with the best then jam with the rest sabar's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have Live on perma-mute, I couldnt stand it after the first day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what I do? I put my mic by my computer.... then I go to this site...

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/prank...boardsmain.htm

And I choose a celebrity and start a fight with them. It's probably just as annoying but on my end its funny as ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love it when a couple nerds get into an argument and start talking about each others mom and saying they are going to find each other and beat the out of the other one. that is hilarious
    These guys are older and are now on Spurstalk.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone with ty taste in music cranked up so loud that everyone hears it, which so far has been anyone playing music while playing.

I haven't run into many people throwing the N word around too often. For my money the worst and most vocal idiots are the rednecks. Say the dumbest , the most when the they lose.

Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    your playing online and some kid who sounds like he's about 5 yrs old keeps talking and talking and talking about something that has nothing to do with the game. Or when people start arguing with each other and you can't hear anyone else. What pisses you off when you're playing online?
    That young or you just being over dramatic?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone with ty taste in music cranked up so loud that everyone hears it, which so far has been anyone playing music while playing.
    +1

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That young or you just being over dramatic?
    They seriously sound like they are 5 years old and I hate it as well. Especially when I'm playing a rated M game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had one of these kids in a game the other day; I swear he had tourettes. The entire game, he was just rattling off random profanities....no real rhyme or reason, not directed at anyone or anything in particular.....like he was just reading through a list of words he can't say when his mom is around.

Pretty sure these little brats don't need the ability to voice their opinions on the internet at that young of an age.

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I feel so left out. Like I missed a cultural thing here...

I got out of the console market when I discovered I hated the N64 (loved my SNES) and never warmed up to the PS1/2/3 or XBox controllers.

I keep hearing about all this chatter-gaming and I feel like it could have lead up to some fun experiences. I got a small taste of it when I did an Unreal Tournament 2003? multiplayer game, and I heard that 5 year old screaming racial slurs while asking his mommy for some soda, but that was just 30 minutes of gaming. I never installed that game on my own system, or the requisite mic/software (vetrillo?)

But, overall, I think I will just have to be an outside. I am not getting into console gaming now. Maybe some lite Kinect/Wii, but thats later...

Thread Information