My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MGS 2 was one of my favorite games ever, and I loved Snake Eater. From all the clips Ive seen and getting to play a little online, I have to say I am pumped for this game, so much so that Im buying a PS3 just because of it. Anyone else excited about this game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.

MGS was awesome, loved the story line and loved the little things you had to do, like look at the back of the CD cover to get the codec code for Merril, really clever. The begining was sort of tough, low health and no weapons. But overall that game was in your face stealth. MGS1 >>>>>>>>> any other stealth game.

MGS2 was good but I was a tad disappointed in not having Snake as the main character.

I have MGS3, but haven't had time to play it. It looks good from the parts I have played, especially dressing up as an alligator.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die. midgetonadonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could never get into MGS 3. Of course I never owned it, just rented it once but surviving in the jungle and all that was a bit much.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes.

MGS was awesome, loved the story line and loved the little things you had to do, like look at the back of the CD cover to get the codec code for Merril, really clever. The begining was sort of tough, low health and no weapons. But overall that game was in your face stealth. MGS1 >>>>>>>>> any other stealth game.

MGS2 was good but I was a tad disappointed in not having Snake as the main character.

I have MGS3, but haven't had time to play it. It looks good from the parts I have played, especially dressing up as an alligator.
    E20 pretty much stole the words out of my mouth on all three games.

These aren't the droids you're looking for jman3000's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only version ive played to any extent was MGS2 ... kinda got a little overboard with the story line and dialogue towards the end... once i beat it on the european extreme difficulty setting i never picked it up again... that was frustrating as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gameplay wise number 3 was the best with the stealth feature but story number 1 had it all especially with pyshco mantis made the controller rumble freaked me the out. But i cannot wait for mgs4

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    MGS 3 was my second favorite game on the ps2 behind Devil May Cry 3.

Badass game

Thread Information