Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you ever see Marlon Wayans in Requiem for a Dream? He was frickin' outstanding.

And JGL isn't a bad actor at all.
    Did you ever see him in Norbit, Little Man, Dungeons and Dragons, or Sixth Man? I didn't, because when a film gets panned as hard as all of those did I stay the away. I never said he was untalented, but the guy can't pick a script to save his life.

And while I'm sure Joseph Gordon Levitt is plenty talented when I think badass leader of the most evil group in the entire world, I don't think of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you ever see him in Norbit, Little Man, Dungeons and Dragons, or Sixth Man? I didn't, because when a film gets panned as hard as all of those did I stay the away. I never said he was untalented, but the guy can't pick a script to save his life.

And while I'm sure Joseph Gordon Levitt is plenty talented when I think badass leader of the most evil group in the entire world, I don't think of him.
    Well if they do the movie right, we should never see Cobra Comanders face. Who knows, maybe he got the voice down pat. And he's not a kid anymore. He got pretty ripped for that movie Stop-Loss. Im not worried about him playing Cobra. Im just worried about the movie as a whole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything with a Wayans brother scares the out of me.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like they're trying to give it a classic GI Joe feel and look but in my opinion thats the wrong way to take the movie version. It should be less cartoonish and more of a dark and dirty realistic approach. Time will tell but on the surface it seems to be knocking on a cartoon adaptation. I guess what I'm saying is that it looks too clean and presentable (too fantastic) and I have a sinking feeling its going to have a lot of unrealistic CGI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Sgt. Slaughter?

Thread Information