Run-N-Gun Suns
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I've been reading on some other boards, especially Bulls forums that Manu may be traded this year or next because of contract reasons and the bulls fans think they may get him. Is this just a rumor, i think its just some bulls' fans drinking a lot of Kool Aid lately but. I thought i come to the place that best knows the inside scoop on spurs basketball...

http://www.basketballboards.net/foru...6533&forumid=2
    Last edited by Matrix; 01-31-2005 at 11:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judging by those posts....I would imagine it is a stupid rumor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only when Chicago becomes a balmy, winter destination of choice for snowbirds wanting some sun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, rumors. What contract problems do the Spurs have? I doubt they would get rid of Manu after what he's proven himself to be this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way...while sitting at the Spurs game against the Kings last week, I noticed that Manu's Spurs' #20 and #5 Argentina jersey were not only popular...they were dominant gear at the SBC. Anyone else notice how popular Manu gear is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The contract that the Spurs got Ginobili to sign (6 years/$52M) was a STEAL for the Spurs. Stupid rumors abound on the internet, but it's nice to see some team's fans appreciating Manu and wanting him. I doubt they'd ever trade him under this deal, as he makes probably half as much as SGs putting up similar numbers.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when ben wallace is available, we'll trade manu or tp.

so go ahead and hold your breath.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey timvp, are you related to this guy?

Bring Back Ron Artest Club! (PM Me To Join)
    1) Turkish Delight 2) Budweiser_Boy 3) StephenJackson 4) Pacers Fan 5) Bird Fan33 6) naptownpimp 7) TOballer 8) SteveHartfiel 9) Yao Mania 10) Zach 11) PacersguyUSA 12) artestinsley 13) Original ScarFace 14) HippieHair33 15) bot 16) RoddneyThaRippa 17) LegoHat 18) OG 19) toros_locos 20) DJMD 21) ZBoFanatic 22) Sikatrix 23) Minnesota Magician 24) TiMVP2 25) bigpoppa*UK 26) djtoneblaze 27) Alibaba 28) Gambino 29) DaBigTicketKG21 30) Clutch 31) q 32)DwyaneWade4MVP 33) Q8i 34) D-Wade 35) Jermaniac Fan 36)TheRifleman 37)-James- 38)<< SkipToMyLou >> 39)Jama 40)Baron Davis 41)Mavs Dude 42)High School Dropout

Thread Information