My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On SportsSunday Spurs special last night on WOAI TV, Don Harris and David Chancellor ran a special video of total Manu highlights set to music. They played it up as a tease earlier in the newscast "Be sure to get your VCRs and DVRs ready, folks. You don't want to miss this!"

It was very entertaining and contained many of Manu's recent stellar plays. I forget who Don said produced the video at WOAI. Any way, I couldn't help but notice that they failed to capture two of the more outstanding plays in recent weeks.
    1) The drive and kick, behind the back pass from the lane over to Devin for the 3 at the buzzer against PHX.

2) The crossover, baseline drive against the Clippers.

These were 2 of the 3 "Manu's Top Plays" of the week and I'm fairly sure the special WOAI video excluded them.

Thanks to Slovenian 8 for these clips!

For the folks at WOAI, FYI...

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also left out the rebound from the missed free throw and made three pointer in the Miami game along with the dunk on three Lakers. Man you could almost put together a half an hour show made up of his highlights and the season isn't even done yet.

Thread Information