Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wandy would be a great opponent. He has reckless abandon in pursuing attacks and can take a of a beating.

Post Count
    I think marketing him will be easier than Sylvia…Sylvia is a giant white trash trucker looking goon who is a boring fighter who makes really dumb comments.

While I don't agree with people saying Machida is boring, I understand why people say so. And I have seen every one of his fights that have been taped…trust me fellas…this dude is getting better and better. He has a lot of talent. He's only 30 which for a MMA fighter is just hitting his prime and he has only had 13 fights. Give him time.

Post Count
    Wandy would be a great opponent. He has reckless abandon in pursuing attacks and can take a of a beating.
    I hate to say it but I would like to see Wandy get one or two easier fights.

Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think Machida's style is pretty obvious…he evades damage right between delivering his.
    What damage is that?
    He's only knocked out Rich Franklin.

Post Count
    Have a look at o at the end of that fight…how did he fall down?

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    How did he fall down haha...banana peel? Seriously though, lets not get started into another Machida is boring debate. Everyone has their openions.

Thread Information