My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm looking to buy an Xbox 360 for cheap and an unlocked iPhone. Is eBay trustworthy? Is that the best place to look?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Ebay or Craigslist, i would try craigslist there are no fees to sell there so the seller will probably give you a better deal, try to jew people down, then meet them at a starbucks or their house. ive done tons of deals on craigslist with no problems.

Ebay is good as long as you find a seller who has a lot of feedback and its in the high 90's (positive feedback of 97percent or higher) is a good indicatin of a solid seller who won't rip u off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A high seller rating isn't going to prevent the seller from dying or getting abducted on the way to shipping your package. When I tried to get ebay to help me get my $40 or my merchandise they couldn't do anything.

Good luck. And make sure you know exactly where the seller lives and what he/she looks like, or that you're willing to part with several hundred dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got raped by a guy I tried to buy something off of from Craigslist, so I'd stick with eBay if I were you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know about the iphone, but i went through with a seller and an 360 I got off Ebay. I really think if your going used, Gamestop is the way to go. You will pay about the same as you would on ebay, and wont get scrwed over. They have dropped the prices on the 360 so you can get a new one for about 280.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know about the iphone, but i went through with a seller and an 360 I got off Ebay. I really think if your going used, Gamestop is the way to go. You will pay about the same as you would on ebay, and wont get scrwed over. They have dropped the prices on the 360 so you can get a new one for about 280.
    I got mine off of ebay and had no problems over the last 2 years with the system or any other ebay sellers. I would stick with ebay if you want to find really great deals, I got my 360 with Gears of War, two wireless controllers, the hard drive and HD cables and also a gold membership for $400 when I would've spent about $675 for everything new

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried to buy something off of eBay once and the guy wound up getting my personal information and he sold my house and I had to suck for coke...

I'd stick to Craigslist...

Thread Information