San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Been waitin' on ya, son...

(continued from above)

[[[Kyiv’s allies have slowly swallowed the red lines of what equipment they once refused to supply. F-16s may arrive in Ukraine in the months ahead. Oleksandr Syrsky, Ukraine’s military commander, on Monday said he had signed initial paperwork to permit France to send military trainers into the country to try and reverse an urgent manpower problem on the frontlines. France’s defense ministry declined to confirm the plan, but said it, and other ideas, had long been under discussion. The move would mark a significant escalation in the West’s involvement in the war, now in its third year.]]]

(to be continued)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian air defenses must be manned by Yam s' lawyers for that much destruction to occur by Ukrainian drones.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russian air defenses must be manned by Yam s' lawyers for that much destruction to occur by Ukrainian drones.

(continued from above)

[[[The Ukrainian defense ministry later appeared to tamp down those expectations, saying in a statement to CNN that it had “started internal paperwork to move forward when the decision is taken.”
    For the Abrams crew, each delay in equipment or assistance costs the lives of friends. “I only have one question,” Joker said of US assistance. “Why is this taking so long and (comes) partially? We are losing time. It’s death to us.”]]]
    Victoria Butenko contributed to this report.

---

-30-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So funnny how some of yall prop up such a war and bang the drum for more... Weird but not as weird as sucking off that drag queen theater twink Zelensky like you all do time and time again.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So funny how you say you don't care about anything, yet care harder than anyone time and time again.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So funny how you say you don't care about anything, yet care harder than anyone time and time again.
    It’s the result of being a legitimate made bro.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same with you; when you lose, Dumper you disappear like a fart in the wind. When you win you're here 24/7. You've nary room, son.

Nary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Careful, if Dumper turns a tight corner he'll snap your snout off, clammy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gimp shooting off two posts. Madonna boo hoo, right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gimp shooting off two posts. Madonna boo hoo, right?
    Quit being afraid and turn on your , clammy.

, I'm gonna be backin' ya come Thursday night, daddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The engineers who designed that are long since old/dead. Russia isn't going to be able to make another one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The engineers who designed that are long since old/dead. Russia isn't going to be able to make another one.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A “two dads” legitimate at that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

A Russian strike on a crowded DIY hardware store in Kharkiv killed at least 14 people and wounded dozens more, Ukrainian officials said on Sunday, the death toll rising as the country's second-largest city reeled from two attacks a day earlier.
    Two guided bombs hit the Epicentr DIY hypermarket in a residential area of the city on Saturday afternoon, Regional Governor Oleh Syniehubov said on national television.
    The strikes caused a massive fire which sent a column of thick, black smoke billowing hundreds of meters into the air.

President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and the local prosecutors' office said 14 people died, with 44 injured. Prosecutors said 11 of the dead had been identified and seven people were missing.
    Syniehubov, in a late-afternoon post on social media, put the death toll at 16.
    Kharkiv Mayor Ihor Terekhov said about 120 people had been in the hardware store when the bombs struck.
    The past week has seen an uptick in strikes on the city after Russian troops stormed across the border, opening a new front north of the city.
    Russia has bombarded Kharkiv, which lies less than 30 kilometers (20 miles) from its border, throughout the war, having reached its outskirts in a failed bid to capture it in 2022.
    President Volodymyr Zelenskiy issued a plea to Ukraine's Western allies to help boost air defenses to keep the country's cities safe. French President Emmanuel Macron, writing on social media platform X, denounced the attack on the store as "unacceptable."
    A separate early evening missile strike hit a residential building in the center of the city of 1.3 million. The number of people wounded by that strike had climbed to 25 by Sunday morning.

The missile left a crater several meters deep in the pavement at the foot of the building, which also housed a post office, a beauty salon and a cafe.
    Emergency workers ushered away residents of nearby apartment buildings. Some of the injured had blood on their faces.
    Just over the border, in Russia's Belgorod region, the regional governor said four residents died in Ukrainian attacks on Saturday.
    FIREFIGHTERS BATTLE BLAZE
    Andriy Kudinov, director of the suburban shopping center, told local media the hardware store was full of shoppers buying items for their summer cottages.
    It took 16 hours to fully extinguish the fire at the center, which had raged over an area of 13,000 square meters (15,548 square yards), Interior Minister Klymenko said.
    Rescuers, medics and journalists occasionally had to rush away from the scene of both strikes on the city and take cover on the ground, fearing another strike, as has occurred during several recent Russian attacks.
    Dmytro Syrotenko, a 26-year-old employee of the DIY center, described panicked scenes.
    "I was at my workplace. I heard the first hit and ... with my colleague, we fell to the ground. There was the second hit and we were covered with debris. Then we started to crawl to the higher ground," said Syrotenko, who had a large gash on his face.
    Syrotenko told Reuters he was taken to safety by a rescue worker who helped him, several colleagues, and shoppers.
    Zelenskiy, in his nightly video address on Sunday, said the strike and carnage prompted widespread condemnation that should lead to "absolutely just consequences" and again underscore the need for Ukraine to secure sufficient air defenses.
    "This, in order for us to have enough air defense systems at least to defend Ukraine, our cities," he said. "And so that our partners muster the resolve for preventive defensive actions against Russian terrorists."
    Ukraine, he said, would keep pressing its partners to speed up deliveries of F-16 fighter aircraft "to strengthen our defenses against terrorist attacks on our cities and pressure from the Russian army on the front line."
    Moscow denies deliberately targeting civilians, but thousands have been killed and injured during its 27-month invasion of Ukraine.

© 2024 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russkies got a big surprise after Ole Joe schlonged them.

Before Joe decided to go ahead and them, the russkies would fall back to russia after every failed attack, confident that the Ukrainians would not fire into the staging areas inside russia.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russkies got a big surprise after Ole Joe schlonged them.

Before Joe decided to go ahead and them, the russkies would fall back to russia after every failed attack, confident that the Ukrainians would not fire into the staging areas inside russia.

Mornin', been waitin' on ya, son...

(continued from above)

[[[To make the recruitment process more efficient and more transparent, the new law requires all Ukrainian men between the ages of 18 and 60 to register with the military and always have their do ents on them.
    However, only men aged 25 to 60 are subject to mobilization under the new law. The lower limit has been slashed by two years from 27 years, but it’s unlikely to make much difference because of Ukraine’s demographic challenges.
    High emigration and low birth rates in the 1990s and 2000s mean there are far fewer people currently in their 20s, compared to those in their 30s and 40s.
    Women who have medical or pharmaceutical qualifications must also register with the military, although they are not required to serve.
    The new rules have been controversial – the draft law was amended more than 4,000 times during the approval process.]]]

(to be continued)

tee, hee.

Thread Information