Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not getting it after his dismal Finals..dude is really overrated..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something to keep in mind when Patty Mills contract comes up. He also the bed in the playoffs. At least Dellavedova is a gritty defender and a passer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people complain about Danny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B-b-but Tony Parker's contract ...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something to keep in mind when Patty Mills contract comes up. He also the bed in the playoffs. At least Dellavedova is a gritty defender and a passer.
    What are you ing talking about? His production levels were good you stupid . Yeah he didn't go Godzilla like in 2014 or 2015. I guess Fathead shouldn't even be a Spurs by assessment of Patty cause Pop would cut Fathead over Patty. You can believe that. Fathead hasn't shown any production in the ing playoffs to warrant a spot over Patty Thrills.
    Last edited by dabom; 06-26-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A question to the Capologist, whith the Cap getting bigger, do all the Exceptions and the Veteran Minium also get bigger? Or they stay the same?

Thanks in advance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a rugged 6'4" PG who looks after the rock and sees the floor. He stayed at a discount this season and won himself a ring. It's his turn for a pay rise. He has to decide where he plays moving forward.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    So many lousy below average players are going to be making near or max money that this forum will be begging for Mike Conley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many lousy below average players are going to be making near or max money that this forum will be begging for Mike Conley.
    You are probably right and I am not a Conley fan.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He is not getting it after his dismal Finals..dude is really overrated..
    Supposedly, Kidd wants him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Aron Baynes could get $6.7 million a year under a $70 million cap it's not a huge stretch to see Dellevedova get something nearing $10 million a year under a $94 million cap. This is going to be a terrible year to be signing free agents. When the Spurs strike out on Durant there really isn't anyone I'm all that interested in. Not in a market where Harrison Barnes is an easy $20 million a year player, Demar DeRozan is an easy $26.4 million player, Bismack Biyombo likely pulls $20 million a season, Kent Bazemore pulls $15 million a season. that, even fat Diaw at $7 million is a monster bargain in this free agent class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Aron Baynes could get $6.7 million a year under a $70 million cap it's not a huge stretch to see Dellevedova get something nearing $10 million a year under a $94 million cap. This is going to be a terrible year to be signing free agents. When the Spurs strike out on Durant there really isn't anyone I'm all that interested in. Not in a market where Harrison Barnes is an easy $20 million a year player, Demar DeRozan is an easy $26.4 million player, Bismack Biyombo likely pulls $20 million a season, Kent Bazemore pulls $15 million a season. that, even fat Diaw at $7 million is a monster bargain in this free agent class.
    Yeah seems like making trades for contracts that were made before the cap space went up is the way to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Aron Baynes could get $6.7 million a year under a $70 million cap it's not a huge stretch to see Dellevedova get something nearing $10 million a year under a $94 million cap. This is going to be a terrible year to be signing free agents. When the Spurs strike out on Durant there really isn't anyone I'm all that interested in. Not in a market where Harrison Barnes is an easy $20 million a year player, Demar DeRozan is an easy $26.4 million player, Bismack Biyombo likely pulls almost $20 million a season, Kent Bazemore pulls $15 million a season. that, even fat Diaw at $7 million is a monster bargain in this free agent class.
    ^ Specially roleplayers.
    Which makes me suspect the Spurs are just turning every rock with all their stashes and seeing who they can get that is playable among the guys they hold rights to.
    The rumor is that guys in Milutinov's situation for example (stashed first round picks), if they have a good season in Europe will choose to just forgo the rights to their rookie scale contract, staying in Europe and then coming over at a contract outside of the rook contract scale. That is what Bogdan Bogdanovich wanted to pull on the Suns, thus he got traded. I really think Milutinov has a good chance to make the roster just on that alone. If he looks like a second season in Europe will do him wonders for example, like he could be a kind of guy that still needs development but you can foresee in your roster, it might be better to just make it a season on the dleague and garbage time in the Spurs, just to have him on a cost-controlled contract.

And I also suspect its a reason why "Fat Diaw" is staying put. And with so many young bigs in the team, Pop will want a verteran to help them or help cover for them if they are getting playing time, but start to screw it up. He's Pop's security blanket IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A question to the Capologist, whith the Cap getting bigger, do all the Exceptions and the Veteran Minium also get bigger? Or they stay the same?

Thanks in advance
    I'm far from a capologist, but I know max deals are tied to a percentage of the salary cap. I'd imagine minimum and exception deals work the same way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Re cue up the 2014 playoffs. Come and tell me that again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re cue up the 2015 & 2016 playoffs and see why Poop and the re s should have made him walk after 2014

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re cue up the 2015 & 2016 playoffs and see why Poop and the re s should have made him walk after 2014
    You talking about porker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2015? You mean where he won game 2 against the clippers, and was solid?

But yeah genius tell me more who you would've signed instead.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Thrills .573TS% 2014
    .744TS% 2015 He shot it amazingly well this series. Should have gotten more minutes too.
    .571TS% 2016

All Playoff numbers of course.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2mil for instant Championship production.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a streaky shooter with the capacity to get hot at times, but he struggles defensively bc he's undersized and is not a creator or a good passer, again due to his size. He's due a big payday bc his big payday did not materialize in 2014 because of his injury. It just depends what he commands in FA next summer. Depending how high that is, absolutely there are other players I would rather have.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a streaky shooter with the capacity to get hot at times, but he struggles defensively bc he's undersized and is not a creator or a good passer, again due to his size. He's due a big payday bc his big payday did not materialize in 2014 because of his injury. It just depends what he commands in FA next summer. Depending how high that is, absolutely there are other players I would rather have.
    So you said no good things but he is due a big payday. The that you say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron has made a lot of people look a of a lot better than they are. It's how the NBA works. , it's how life works. Your co-worker maybe got a raise because of the work you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why the 99% will rise up.

Thread Information