Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Al Smith Jr., a 15-year-old sop re, fell ill and then fainted Tuesday during his second day of practice with the junior varsity team at Eisenhower High School in Houston. He was rushed to the hospital and died two days later.
    While Smith's cause of death has not yet been determined, his case bears striking similarities to the deaths of several other high school players this summer.
    All six of the deaths have occurred in the heat-stricken South, and all of the players were enduring one of their first practices of the season. Smith also was heavy-set, as were many of the other players who died.

CBS Sept. 3, 2011

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Al Smith Jr., a 15-year-old sop re, fell ill and then fainted Tuesday during his second day of practice with the junior varsity team at Eisenhower High School in Houston. He was rushed to the hospital and died two days later.
    While Smith's cause of death has not yet been determined, his case bears striking similarities to the deaths of several other high school players this summer.
    All six of the deaths have occurred in the heat-stricken South, and all of the players were enduring one of their first practices of the season. Smith also was heavy-set, as were many of the other players who died.

CBS Sept. 3, 2011
    That White stick squattin' in the White House is to blame for this tragedy, Lue.

& make his squattin' ass get over there to Maui with AF1 jammed with aid, and not some rolls of paper towels & goody bags. Get some of that in American cash that is in endless supply for the Nazi's in Ukraine and give it to American citizens in Maui.

Chop/chop!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) It's totally unrelated to the vaccines and probably a side effect of climate change

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where does it say he was vaccinated?

Also lol, have to laugh at the idiocy of the false concern to push a narrative

Millions dead from covid = no big deal
    a couple young people die from heart attacks = OMG ITS THE JAB EVERYONE IS DYING REEEEEE

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) It's totally unrelated to the vaccines and probably a side effect of climate change
    Not even an adult. You're pretty stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

a couple young people die from heart attacks = OMG ITS THE JAB EVERYONE IS DYING REEEEEE
    Wait until he finds out about all the mandatory vaccines/shots for those in the military!

Cue snakeboi’s, we are all going to die anyways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's because:::

Trump killed 400k Americans.
    Squatter Biden killed 3/4 of a million Americans (and counting) after swearing on the Good Book he'd "Shut it down."

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until he finds out about all the mandatory vaccines/shots for those in the military!

Cue snakeboi’s, we are all going to die anyways.
    They got rid of the covid vax requirement for the military at the very beginning of 2023. Flu shots, the other big controversial one, are also not required.

You still have to have the tetanus, meningococcus, hepa is, polio etc ordinary vaccinations but 99% of conservatives aren't against those. There's a small fringe of total antivaxxers that are, but they're not enough to poll anyone to the debate stage in a primary.

That's because:::

Trump killed 400k Americans.
    Squatter Biden killed 3/4 of a million Americans (and counting) after swearing on the Good Book he'd "Shut it down."
    No... China did.

Biden didn't directly, but he might has well have since he lied about it and lied that getting the jab(s) would protect you from getting covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got rid of the covid vax requirement for the military at the very beginning of 2023. Flu shots, the other big controversial one, are also not required.

You still have to have the tetanus, meningococcus, hepa is, polio etc ordinary vaccinations but 99% of conservatives aren't against those. There's a small fringe of total antivaxxers that are, but they're not enough to poll anyone to the debate stage in a primary.

No... China did.

Biden didn't directly, but he might has well have since he lied about it and lied that getting the jab(s) would protect you from getting covid.
    Stop your pearl clutching crying, where did I state covid vaccination was required to join military, re ?

Plus stop making up lies about you know nothing about (i.e., 99% of conservatives aren't against those).

And what the re thinking were you trying to get out of your head with this "No... China did" crap?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Man we really should be pissed at the top guy who pushed through Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccine out. Whoever that guy is should never be President, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man we really should be pissed at the top guy who pushed through Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccine out. Whoever that guy is should never be President, right?
    Your side got pissed that Trump was pushing Ivermectin instead of Big Pharma vaccines. STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your side got pissed that Trump was pushing Ivermectin instead of Big Pharma vaccines. STFU
    You were happy when Yam s wanted to shove a UV flashlight up your ass and have you swallow bleach, so STFU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is my number two criticism of Trump, behind not mobilizing the National Guard against CHAZ/CHOP and the rest of the Antifa 2020 Summer Riots. The latter would have awarded Trump a resounding electoral college victory (and improvement in the popular vote) as it would have shown Presidential courage and strength in the face of violence and societal decay, rather than weakness and ambivalence.

I believe Trump would have carried Minnesota even, by a slim margin, in spite of the TCJA 2017 being a net-negative to the pocketbooks of Minnesotans. While the metropolis was being vandalized, the general public and business owners saw Trump as having left them in the cold, rather than squelching the violence and property crime in its tracks.

Additionally, the basis and overall policy of le XLII should have been made permanent, not married to the status of the pandemic.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 08-13-2023 at 03:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were happy when Yam s wanted to shove a UV flashlight up your ass and have you swallow bleach, so STFU.
    You're nothing but fake news Ef-PEDO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is my number two criticism of Trump, behind not mobilizing the National Guard against CHAZ/CHOP and the rest of the Antifa 2020 Summer Riots. The latter would have awarded Trump a resounding electoral college victory (and improvement in the popular vote) as it would have shown Presidential courage and strength in the face of violence and societal decay, rather than weakness and ambivalence.

Additionally, the basis and overall policy of le XLII should have been made permanent, not married to the status of the pandemic.
    FACTS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pedo-calftats.

Stalk someone else and your mom some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pedo-calftats.

Sure bro sure... As if you're not a pedophile. It's clear as day what your degenerate ass is in to. Again, I can not wait until we can hunt the likes of you and your ilk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure bro sure... As if you're not a pedophile. It's clear as day what your degenerate ass is in to. Again, I can not wait until we can hunt the likes of you and your ilk.
    you pedo-calf-tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pedo-calf-tats.

LMAO You're such a little Ef-PEDO...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You're such a little Ef-PEDO...
    you pedo-calf-tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pedo-calf-tats.

You regressives are so ing dumb with yalls grade school digs. "your mom" " your mom" So ing lame but then again you got 1 brain cell so I never expected better out of your ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread should sue Ef-man for plagiarism

On that note, Mike Dukakis is still alive. A certain somebody got skull ed in the primary against Dukakis (!!), largely due to plagiarism

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You regressives are so ing dumb with yalls grade school digs. "your mom" " your mom" So ing lame but then again you got 1 brain cell so I never expected better out of your ass.
    UR gay.

Thread Information