Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may be old news but yesterday was first I had heard this story. I was driving home from work, listening to local sports station, The Sports Animal. Dean Blevins of News9 in OKC does a small segment each afternoon along with regular host. He does have some connections to Buford family but if I heard correctly in this case referred to a family member of Korver's agent as his source. He said Korver had reached deal with Spurs (the way he told it was binding agreement) and his agent had flew out of San Antonio. As Kyle was preparing to travel back to Atlanta, he had long conversation with his wife. She loved the Atlanta area very much and felt it was the first place they really felt at home from a family standpoint in Korver's career. After ending conversation with his wife he called his agent and and told him for family reasons he felt he shouldn't come to SA but work to stay in ATL. Dean says agent told him he needed to make call to RC. Korver then called RC, who was extremely understanding, gracious, and classy - telling Kyle to do what was best for family and would not hold him to agreement.

This came up as they began to talk of the Spurs front office/player personnel success, and told the story to illustrate how classy the organization was. I am not sure I buy that there was a binding agreement, but I could see a situation where an agreement had been reached verbally. Anyway this is the first I had heard of this and thought I would share. So maybe the Spurs thought they had Korver, then with Neal looking for better payday settled on Ayres/Beli as plan B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't doubt that one bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do these dudes listen to their wives? Does his wife make millions? Kind of is that. Korver makes bank, his wife should follow wherever he wants to go. Same with J Kidd. Since when does a a city make a family anyways? Home is where your family is. Dumb broad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is under contract for 2 more seasons, so it would have to be a trade. If the Hawks are cap conscious going forward. Joseph and Belinelli would work salary wise and save them $6+ million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God that Jason listened to Joumana...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is under contract for 2 more seasons, so it would have to be a trade. If the Hawks are cap conscious going forward. Joseph and Belinelli would work salary wise and save them $6+ million
    Failure to comprehend...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Failure to comprehend...
    Just reread the post. disregard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No kidding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do these dudes listen to their wives? Does his wife make millions? Kind of is that. Korver makes bank, his wife should follow wherever he wants to go. Same with J Kidd. Since when does a a city make a family anyways? Home is where your family is. Dumb broad.
    This tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is her TV career in the NY market doing BTW?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is her TV career in the NY market doing BTW?
    Not so good. The market for shows about kids with freakishly large heads has kind of evaporated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean good thing Joumanaqua listened to Jasons fist KA-POW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you've not only never had a wife before, but not even a meaningful girlfriend.

Sometimes you have to acquiesce to their less than logical requests to keep them happy. You can't have everything exactly your way all the time and expect to still have a happy lover years later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so good. The market for shows about kids with freakishly large heads has kind of evaporated.
    that's messed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Korver would've been an incredible get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you've not only never had a wife before, but not even a meaningful girlfriend.

Sometimes you have to acquiesce to their less than logical requests to keep them happy. You can't have everything exactly your way all the time and expect to still have a happy lover years later.
    And if they have kids, there are more issues. It's hard for the kids have to leave their colleagues and friends and start again, in a new school, in a whole new environment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so classy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may be old news but yesterday was first I had heard this story. I was driving home from work, listening to local sports station, The Sports Animal. Dean Blevins of News9 in OKC does a small segment each afternoon along with regular host. He does have some connections to Buford family but if I heard correctly in this case referred to a family member of Korver's agent as his source. He said Korver had reached deal with Spurs (the way he told it was binding agreement) and his agent had flew out of San Antonio. As Kyle was preparing to travel back to Atlanta, he had long conversation with his wife. She loved the Atlanta area very much and felt it was the first place they really felt at home from a family standpoint in Korver's career. After ending conversation with his wife he called his agent and and told him for family reasons he felt he shouldn't come to SA but work to stay in ATL. Dean says agent told him he needed to make call to RC. Korver then called RC, who was extremely understanding, gracious, and classy - telling Kyle to do what was best for family and would not hold him to agreement.

This came up as they began to talk of the Spurs front office/player personnel success, and told the story to illustrate how classy the organization was. I am not sure I buy that there was a binding agreement, but I could see a situation where an agreement had been reached verbally. Anyway this is the first I had heard of this and thought I would share. So maybe the Spurs thought they had Korver, then with Neal looking for better payday settled on Ayres/Beli as plan B
    Bull . No one likes the Atlanta area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

son you are a beta cuck got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wife should be submissive. Unless she's making bank she needs to follow her husband. The husband is the head of the household.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jason Kidd apparently valuing the opinion of the same wife he used to beat up I always found very humorous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jason Kidd apparently valuing the opinion of the same wife he used to beat up I always found very humorous.

Thread Information