Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s would royally screw the pooch for the GOP if he was elected House Speaker and it would be Dem's dream!

He would need 218 votes to get position so it is not happening; he would viable GOP candidates up for re-election by seeking loyalty pledges and controlling campaign funds, even though he would do a job of campaigning for GOP members; Yam s would place at risk candidates by having them vote his way on his issues, scaring away moderate/independent voters; with court cases and election campaigning in 2024, Yam s would be overwhelmed; Hakeem Jeffries and Ole Joe would screw him over at every opportunity and make it so presidential candidate Yam s took the blame for the show in the House; plus Yam s is a dumb and lazy and the position would require him to think ahead and work.
    so then, who's the next speaker?

Gym Jordan?

Chip Roy?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real leader of the Republican party always toyed with the basic idea that compromise was stupid, government shutdowns are fine, etc...
    His party is following the lead. Just not govern. "I am going through with all I the I have gotten myself into, who cares... its all about me"
    Its all about Gaetz or McCarthy or some other little spoiled self centered weak twerp. "Hey, look at ME"

USA USA ... and all that rot

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The real leader of the Republican party always toyed with the basic idea that compromise was stupid, government shutdowns are fine, etc...
    His party is following the lead. Just not govern. "I am going through with all I the I have gotten myself into, who cares... its all about me"
    Its all about Gaetz or McCarthy or some other little spoiled self centered weak twerp. "Hey, look at ME"

That's American Democracy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    so then, who's the next speaker?

Gym Jordan?

Chip Roy?

Both of them love acting like children too much to have a job with real responsibilities.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Both of them love acting like children too much to have a job with real responsibilities.
    ...like how to get a SOB like Trump outta there without waiting the required 4 years:::Blow him up. Cut his head off. Shoot him to death. Impeach him into the Potomac River. Get his wife to poison his McDonald's. Get his 7 foot tall son to turn him. Get a hole-in-one out in New Jersey and drop dead over the damn shot.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ...like how to get a SOB like Trump outta there without waiting the required 4 years:::Blow him up. Cut his head off. Shoot him to death. Impeach him into the Potomac River. Get his wife to poison his McDonald's. Get his 7 foot tall son to turn him. Get a hole-in-one out in New Jersey and drop dead over the damn shot.

tee, hee.
    Baron Trump slander is absolutely uncalled for Dale!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this still happening with McCarthy gone?
    The problem now is to see what happens with the clown show until they select a new speaker. The votes are there.

McCuckty getting the boot was just obvious the second he passed anything with Dems.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The problem now is to see what happens with the clown show until they select a new speaker. The votes are there.

McCuckty getting the boot was just obvious the second he passed anything with Dems.
    ...absolutely, but, El, he was repeatedly warned by the old man thru Gaetz not to do that---that he'd be immediately run off if he did so.

His regrets are his own. I've nary sympathy for him. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican conference nominates Scalise

Last edited by Winehole23; 10-11-2023 at 12:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    beat Jim Jordan 113-99

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP leadership in action

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Government has been shut down since Jan 6th 2021. Prove me wrong! Show me the government's response to our border(s), their response to foreign policy, inflation, wokeness infiltrating even the ranks of our military, etc... As far as I'm concerned our Gov't has been MIA for yrs now.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 10-12-2023 at 03:12 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jan. 6? Trump was president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey must not have gotten UI and stimulus checks in 2020-1.

Wonder if his mom got a PPP loan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how kicking the can 90 days down the road will change anything on the GOP side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hakeem Jeffries only needs five votes.

Maybe Republicans could help themselves.

Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala., abruptly left the meeting with his Republican colleagues, blasting the "eight traitors" who "put this country in this situation" by voting to oust McCarthy.

Rogers, an ally of Scalise, expressed concern that the conference would never reach the necessary 217 votes to elect a new speaker without the help of Democrats.

Rogers said Democrats should make an offer about what they would want in exchange for helping Republicans.

"We're still the majority party," he said. "We’re willing to work with them, but they gotta tell us what they need."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...9971#rcrd20983

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jan. 6? Trump was president.

Karen and her ed up tattoo shop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karen and her ed up tattoo shop.
    FWIW, he doesn't really like his Mom either. Sure he "loves" her but she as well as his protagonist are the two people that emasculate him most. The root of his insecurity so to speak.

Karen took her broken son, bought him a tattoo shop, and now he hates her for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, he doesn't really like his Mom either. Sure he "loves" her but she as well as his protagonist are the two people that emasculate him most. The root of his insecurity so to speak.

Karen took her broken son, bought him a tattoo shop, and now he hates her for it.
    True, as she lopped his balls off long ago.

I would not doubt she did it as revenge for what re calf-tats' first dad (another re ) did to her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, as she lopped his balls off long ago.

I would not doubt she did it as revenge for what re calf-tats' first dad (another re ) did to her.
    Good point. He most definitely is still upset over her ditching Dad too. I find myself wanting to cheer her on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per CNN: Steve Scalise drops out of speaker’s race as House GOP faces leadership crisis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The MAGA minority thwarts the GOP majority, but tomorrow it could very well turn out that Jordan will run all by himself and eventually lose anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The MAGA minority thwarts the GOP majority, but tomorrow it could very well turn out that Jordan will run all by himself and eventually lose anyway.
    He did, and the eventual Speaker passed.a clean CR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gym Jordan lost on a secret ballot.

Thread Information