My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Vassell why you taking dribbles?
    Vassell's money when it doesn't count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rather these losses where their glaring weaknesses are exposed than some fluke wins down the stretch of the season. Shooting and a shot creator is such a huge need heading into next year tbh.

Also that was over as soon as the old man had to draw up an out of bounds play, let alone 2 of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF did Pop prepare during the TO??

Everybody know the quick foul is coming but no pass in shooting position???
    No Duncan, no manu, no bueno.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again, horrible coaching by Pop... In a situation like that, you don't create a play from in the key because the players have no choice but to come towards the 3 point line with their backs turned to the rim... They will be fouled... You have to start the play from almost half court so that they're catching the ball facing the 3 point line going towards the line... Absolutely horrible coaching... We can't judge Pop based on his past... This season (the past few years frankly) has been a masterclass of poop coaching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Pop joking around with Rox staff Ime, Splitter and player Boban
    Hammin' it up after an L is his favorite part of the game tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Jones at the end of games is such garbage

What was that game where he completely missed Wemby diving at the rim wide open in a comeback?

Now he's getting 24 second violations

Get Trae Young or Reed Van Vleet on this team please

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear to god I would give up both our picks this year to have Ime Udoka.

Only coach that has figured Wemby out. Meanwhile our senile re adjusts by playing Barlow and Wesley together to provide spacing

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to back home losses to Golden State minus Curry and Houston minus Sengun. Just purge this ing team outside of Victor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hammin' it up after an L is his favorite part of the game tbh
    He's already used the "im so angry at you" routine, it's time for some new comedy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rather these losses where their glaring weaknesses are exposed than some fluke wins down the stretch of the season. Shooting and a shot creator is such a huge need heading into next year tbh.

Also that was over as soon as the old man had to draw up an out of bounds play, let alone 2 of them
    need help on D in basically all areas too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looked like the first option was something on the opposite 3 point line, Sochan was going for it initially and then appears to audible to Devin in less ideal positioning obvs. Sochan had to check down receivers essentially.

Might be wrong and I need to look at it again though

credit to Ime for a really tight close out management. Fouling up 3/forcing the ball to worst 3 shooter, time draining inbounds draw up, and shut down that last SA chance effectively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear to god I would give up both our picks this year to have Ime Udoka.

Only coach that has figured Wemby out. Meanwhile our senile re adjusts by playing Barlow and Wesley together to provide spacing
    Yeah, such a shame that Ime couldn't take the reins because the old man refused to give them up when it was time years ago.

Sniff Crew pointing to his controversies as to why he can't be the old man's replacement while sweeping Primo under the rug

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    need help on D in basically all areas too
    D is whatever, there's only so much you can do in this pussy ass league. But it being 2024 and not having competent shooting is unforgivable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell's money when it doesn't count
    That's a dumb mutha er. How ing hard is it to angle that shot to at the very least make it unpredictable?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok we have Wemby but the Rockets are in a much better position than we are

Better coach, better staff, quality veterans, up and coming stars and a few nice draft picks...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, such a shame that Ime couldn't take the reins because the old man refused to give them up when it was time years ago.

Sniff Crew pointing to his controversies as to why he can't be the old man's replacement while sweeping Primo under the rug
    It’s expected by the usual low IQ posters, but this old mother er actually has mouth pieces in the media saying landing in San Antonio with Coach Poop is the best thing Victor could have asked for

Brian Wrong and the Holts are so ing lucky Ime didn’t get his hands on Wemby in the draft to pair with Sengun, while we would have built around “SCT” “SCHAN” and “VASSELL”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wastes big games from Sochan and Jones

like someone said, Dev and Wemby are on and KJ and Sochan are not. Then the opposite in some combination

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan had a real nice stretch in 3Q

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Once again, horrible coaching by Pop... In a situation like that, you don't create a play from in the key because the players have no choice but to come towards the 3 point line with their backs turned to the rim... They will be fouled... You have to start the play from almost half court so that they're catching the ball facing the 3 point line going towards the line... Absolutely horrible coaching... We can't judge Pop based on his past... This season (the past few years frankly) has been a masterclass of poop coaching
    Although I've seen some head scratching decisions lately, that in bold seems not well thought out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok we have Wemby but the Rockets are in a much better position than we are

Better coach, better staff, quality veterans, up and coming stars and a few nice draft picks...
    These overpaid contracts wright has given out,These dumb no talent players hes drafted.Like wtf is this
    roster hes got going.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

like someone said, Dev and Wemby are on and KJ and Sochan are not. Then the opposite in some combination
    Big games? Spurs are eliminated from the playoffs. All the games are wasted, it's just exhibition at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop drawing up plays down 3 in the year 2024 ... Sad.

Has it gotten to the point of him gumming towels like Tarkanian, sweating and staring, mystified by the concept of the 20 second timeout?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You must have ridiculously low expectations to qualify Sochan and Jones’s games as “big”…

jones shouldn’t be more than 15min on an NBA floor per game
    Sochan should be in GLeague working on his BBIQ and shooting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's just data generation

this seems to me to be the "let's see what you got" season for SA. in that context this was an ideal outcome and those are "big" games

data is mapping the future of the team for better or worse though to be sure, numbers don't lie but it's all in the interpretation precarious as that can be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not that I thought that was continuation but refs love to give bull continuation to other stars just like that
    LOL Vassell why you taking dribbles?
    Vassell needed to get his dribble in...jesus
    Man. So all they had to do was intentionally foul to force two free throws and prevent the three. That seems like a really bull crap rule
    Q. On an intentional foul play like that, if Vassell does not take a dribble does a continuation shot count?

Since sub zero low BBIQ took a dribble it's moot, but if he had not taken a dribble and made the shot, continuation?

Thread Information