Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Cousins would get out of his own way and become the best center in the league. Yup, I said it. Too bad his at ude is terrible.
    I just don't get it. What makes people think he could suddenly become the "best center in the league"? He's fine, but he has many holes in his game. His mentality is just one of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people are still judging contracts based on the old times, right now teams are forced to spend, so 15.5/4 is not bad.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This might be the worst mangling of the "let alone" idiom that I have ever seen.

The reversed order of the numbers (smaller should always come before larger) makes it meaningless on one level.

The subs ution of the word "yet" for "let" makes it meaningless on another level.

All in all an embarrassing display. Please read up on the correct usage of this idiom before trying to employ it again.
    I flipped the script on your urkle ass. Funniest part is you know exactly what the i mean, yet you follow some sort of false guideline that limits you as a human being. But I dont give a about you so that doesnt bother me.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cousins is one of the most overrated players of my lifetime, tbh..

He's popular with the new breed of vanilla, RealGm/Zach Lowe die-hard NBA fans that repeat until it becomes gospel, such as Cousins's talent, for instance..

He really isn't that talented, tbh..

He's obviously limited by his mental weakness and team situation, but a big that shoots 45% from the field without shooting 3s, in addition to 3 turnovers and weak defense isn't a noticeably talented player, tbh..

He appears more talented than reality because of the scarcity of post players in the league today..I have watched Cousins plays dozens of times, and I've only been impressed twice IIRC..
    My Harlem on point.

It's too bad his at ude is ed, because if he wasn't such a cunt Sac could have probably gotten a nice haul trading him to some re GM who thinks Salty Olowokandi is Ewing just stuck in bad situation.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    quality bigs all get overpaid in today's league imho.

Thread Information