Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Howard's FT misses are a known condition going into the game. Lin's weren't. Harden also missed two. The Rockets missed 7 in a row at one point. Regardless, the game was out of control much of the time. and Howard looked disinterested after about 10 possessions where he never touched the ball. Eventually he just jogged back and forth between the tops of the arcs.

Harden isn't a leader yet, don't know if he ever will be, however someone on that team needs to be. Houston needs a Shane Battier type player who's a veteran and who can call a come to Jesus meeting. I expect the team to have a get together and talk about things, and for Howard to try to force his way into a leadership role.
    Truth bombs, Hiroshima style

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan. really is a little got, laying low for a while, hiding under Dwight's bricks, avoiding this thread like the plague tbh
    Sup girl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks Harden + Howard are a recipe for a championship is seriously kidding themselves. I'd take SA, Goldenstate, and even the LA Monkeyballers over Houston and that's just the WC. Oh yeah I almost forgot Methlahoma seeing as how Durant wins games with freethrows alone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would take those teams over Houston, too, but because their supporting players are significantly better than Houston's, along with better chemistry, obviously..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I would take those teams over Houston, too, but because their supporting players are significantly better than Houston's, along with better chemistry, obviously..
    And coach.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden-Howard is a good enough tandem to win a le, there's no doubt about that IMO....

just kill yousself idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just kill yousself idiot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just kill yousself idiot
    says the guy that said the Heat would never win a le with Lebron as their best player..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy that said the Heat would never win a le with Lebron as their best player..
    you're still an idiot....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might have said many things. But you're today's village idiot homie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have proof that Harden/Howard can't eventually win a ring together, tbh?..

I have proof that Lebron has won several rings as the best player on the Heat..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have proof that Harden/Howard can't eventually win a ring together, tbh?..
    not unless they get an Alpha male, they won't. Harden is a prototypical 3rd string. He might have a chance to be a great 2nd banana. but that's it.

and Howard is on even shakier ground. No balls, no compe iveness and he can't ing shoot to save his life He's got Shaq's game without the dominance, in other words, he's damaged goods, he's a black hole. He hurts his team more than he helps.

how in the world can you possibly think those 2 are good enough to win it all?

yes, good call on that one

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think they would be able to win it all in most years, but the NBA has been pretty weak the past 3 years, tbh..Wade is going to continue to decline and OKC trading Harden gave the rest of the West a chance, which helped an aging Spurs team come so close to an unexpected le..

Harden's game is hideous, but his cheap fouls/efficiency will translate well in the playoffs, and Howard is still a great defender/rebounder that can finish, he just needs somebody to put his ass in check from a leadership standpoint..

They need defenders on the perimeter and an alpha leader like a prime Fisher or Battier IMO..

The West is really weak and has been since the Harden trade, I think people are overrating the compe ion, tbh..I don't think Houston can win this year, but I could see them winning at least the West next year with role player/leadership upgrades..

The Clippers are just as flawed as Houston, tbh..

That leaves the Spurs/Thunder/Warriors..Spurs and Warriors have constant injury concerns with Duncan/Curry/Bogut/Manu, any of them could break down, and OKC will probably lose one of Westbrook or Durant next year for a big market IMO..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think they would be able to win it all in most years, but the NBA has been pretty weak the past 3 years, tbh..Wade is going to continue to decline and OKC trading Harden gave the rest of the West a chance, which helped an aging Spurs team come so close to an unexpected le..

Harden's game is hideous, but his cheap fouls/efficiency will translate well in the playoffs, and Howard is still a great defender/rebounder that can finish, he just needs somebody to put his ass in check from a leadership standpoint..

They need defenders on the perimeter and an alpha leader like a prime Fisher or Battier IMO..

The West is really weak and has been since the Harden trade, I think people are overrating the compe ion, tbh..I don't think Houston can win this year, but I could see them winning at least the West next year with role player/leadership upgrades..

That leaves the Spurs/Thunder/Warriors..Spurs and Warriors have constant injury concerns with Duncan/Curry/Bogut/Manu, any of them could break down, and OKC will probably lose one of Westbrook or Durant next year for a big market IMO..

know when you've lost an argument and move on..don't double down on stupidity to protect an agenda you'll just end up like Rand Paul...

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Since Lebron wins every year and the Heat are coasting, Rockets will never have a chance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since Lebron wins every year and the Heat are coasting, Rockets will never have a chance.
    won in a locked season and barely beat an injury plauged Pacers and Bulls team....got the 2nd after choking in game 6 and watching Allen bail him out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    but I get the point u were trying to make to Harlems Ho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clippers and Houston will not make it out of the 1st round UNLESS they A) Face each other or B) play an injured team.

If Houston could not make it out of the 1st round with prime McGrady and Yao Ming

how in the world are they going to get out now with Harden, Coward and Rin?

if clippers/houston face each other, my money is on clips btw

Thread Information