Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    99-98 Lakers, Brick12 5-16 from the FT line with Steve Blake shooting the game winning 3 right in his grill

Michael Jordan.
    get in here and this , got
    Last edited by Bynumite; 11-08-2013 at 01:06 AM.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    he won't show his face after talking all that . He's probably over at the Rocket forum discussing the game with the rest of those ty fans.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not a Laker fan but I still have to root for them on rare occasions like this one tbh. MJ is a legend of the site but he apparently made a fool of himself by siding with the Rockets, the tiest franchise of the league based in the anus of this country.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For some strange reason, after the loss against the Lakers Michael Jordan. aka Dwight's dumpster aka Dwight's 9th baby momma didn't post Dwight's stat line like he usually posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    michael jordan

bobcats

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    michael jordan

bobcats

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It is what it is...Howard ed the game off with his free throws. all we can do is hope they change the rule...and ing soon.

Again it's no thang, first week of the season lots of time to get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is what it is...Howard ed the game off with his free throws. all we can do is hope they change the rule...and ing soon.

Again it's no thang, first week of the season lots of time to get better.
    Howard's FT misses are a known condition going into the game. Lin's weren't. Harden also missed two. The Rockets missed 7 in a row at one point. Regardless, the game was out of control much of the time. and Howard looked disinterested after about 10 possessions where he never touched the ball. Eventually he just jogged back and forth between the tops of the arcs.

Harden isn't a leader yet, don't know if he ever will be, however someone on that team needs to be. Houston needs a Shane Battier type player who's a veteran and who can call a come to Jesus meeting. I expect the team to have a get together and talk about things, and for Howard to try to force his way into a leadership role.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only place Howard can lead to is towards an ovulating egg. It became common knowledge he cannot lead any team since his years in Orlando. I don't understand how GMs around the league refuse to see something that is so clear to the rest of the world.

Now that that's settled, can Hardon lead a team? IMO no, he is the prototype 3rd string, he ideal for that role, but not for a leading role. He could even possibly be a great 2nd banana like Pippen but nothing more. So that leaves the leading roles to be taken up by either Lin or Chandler. Good luck with that

Houston still has a leading role open and a veteran who still somewhat in his prime would work. Can you imagine the Rockets with Parker as their leader? Parker, Hardon, head = multiple championships

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never understood why this team was hyped. Harden is a fourth option on a good team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never understood why this team was hyped. Harden is a fourth option on a good team.
    stupid, he was a third option of a conference champion during 3 quarters and a first during last quarter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan. really is a little got, laying low for a while, hiding under Dwight's bricks, avoiding this thread like the plague tbh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lmao you Laker s got us, nothing new except this time it wasn't expected

Lakers happy to win instead of expecting to win
    The bar is lowered
    Steve Blake taking your game winners now?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmao you Laker s got us, nothing new except this time it wasn't expected

Lakers happy to win instead of expecting to win
    The bar is lowered
    Steve Blake taking your game winners now?
    The Lakers recognize their potential this season, the Rockets do not. Houston is not a contender, perhaps not even a WCF team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    99-98 Lakers, Brick12 5-16 from the FT line with Steve Blake shooting the game winning 3 right in his grill

Michael Jordan.
    get in here and this , got

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Lakers recognize their potential this season, the Rockets do not. Houston is not a contender, perhaps not even a WCF team.
    ty take seeing how the team will change no doubt with asik getting shipped off. 6 games into the season with few brand new players (dwight casspi) its a little early to make predictions of that far into the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's stretching a bit. But Harden is a very good 2nd option just like Manu.

Manu actually saved his career by not going to Denver to become the defacto no. 1 in 2005. He would've retired by 2010 tbh.

Harden needs a big man like a prime Gasol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden-Howard is a good enough tandem to win a le, there's no doubt about that IMO..

I completely agree with DMC about their need for a veteran leader on the floor, tbh..Miami had Battier as a key figure, the Mavs had Kidd, the Lakers had Fisher and Phil Jackson, the Celtics had Garnett, the Spurs had several players, etc..

The Rockets also have too many soft players that don't play defense..Parsons is soft and overrated, too..

They will inevitably trade Asik, they need to get a PF and a veteran perimeter player that can play defense..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defending a team with D-Ho is always a bad decision...any good troll would know this. It's like sabotaging yourself.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ty take seeing how the team will change no doubt with asik getting shipped off. 6 games into the season with few brand new players (dwight casspi) its a little early to make predictions of that far into the season
    Six games is enough to see the glaring flaws in Houston's parameter defense and unreliable front court scoring. These are things which are exposed to their fullest during the playoffs. The almighty Asik trade I keep hearing of, the ace up Morey's sleeve, will have to include all-star defensive talent to even open up WCF talks.

You're simply proving my point of Houston not realizing their ceiling. The Clippers of the previous year were as good, if not better - they took off their masks come playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden-Howard is a good enough tandem to win a le, there's no doubt about that IMO..

BTW son, when are you going to stop dodging this thread and post with your MJ troll account?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody knows MJ's iden y, ask some of your Laker brothers here, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakerfan already forgot about the begging I see....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defending a team with D-Ho is always a bad decision...any good troll would know this. It's like sabotaging yourself.
    Lol, HH going with the fashionable trends per par. Media and Houston start to like Howard a little more, so Paki hops on D12's . Cause and effect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information