Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    We jinxed it. But the point remains, how can you almost lose against ing Macedonia?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We jinxed it. But the point remains, how can you almost lose against ing Macedonia?
    tough day at the office son, everybody has them. We lost to ing slovakia 3-1 before the euro. France drawed with belarus. Argentina couldn't beat chile b2b. happens son. They got the points the italian way and that's life.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    what for the love of god is hard for me to understand is how does ing icyland get all these points Each time I see them against good opposition they get drilled tbh..

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    what for the love of god is hard for me to understand is how does ing icyland get all these points Each time I see them against good opposition they get drilled tbh..
    Because they score more goals than the opposite team.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    tough day at the office son, everybody has them. We lost to ing slovakia 3-1 before the euro. France drawed with belarus. Argentina couldn't beat chile b2b. happens son. They got the points the italian way and that's life.
    Difference is Italy is coming from b2b group stage eliminations and right now thy are even tier. I'm not so sure they even make it to the WC, tbh.

5 out of the 12 european teams that qualify play ty soccer in the world cup. They really need to start using the world cup to reasses spots for the next world cup. It's going to create a continent vs Continent vibe too which should increase compe ion.

Giver everyone a base minimum

Europe 8
    SA 3
    Asia 3
    Africa 4
    NA 2
    Oceania 0.5

Seriosuly, why cant they just do this? Europe has 14 teams next year and again 6 of those teams are going to get curbstompped..like always.

ing Algeria did better than 60% of the european teams.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Has Icardi been called up yet?

Wtf

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Difference is Italy is coming from b2b group stage eliminations and right now thy are even tier. I'm not so sure they even make it to the WC, tbh.
    a b2b group stage elimination after a world cup won and the calciopoli .. lol not making the wc

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    a b2b group stage elimination after a world cup won and the calciopoli .. lol not making the wc
    Spain is going to qualify on that group. If Italy gets a semi-decent squad on the playoff they aren't getting in.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    back to washed up losers like Gaitan and Demichelis, to pair with Rojo and Die Maria... volve Sabella...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Godnaldo leading the European champions to another resounding victory yesterday as per par. And still had time for the fans

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Godnaldo leading the European champions to another resounding victory yesterday as per par. And still had time for the fans

Wow, the 4th goal in a 6-0 victory against Faroe Islands. You can't get more alphaness than that.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol we cpuldn't beat Cameroon at home

We are soooooooooooo going to get raped in Lagos

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Wow, the 4th goal in a 6-0 victory against Faroe Islands. You can't get more alphaness than that.

Veteran
    Post Count
    back to washed up losers like Gaitan and Demichelis, to pair with Rojo and Die Maria... volve Sabella...
    Eh, rojo is sabella's fault.
    Glad banega is starting, he's not tye ideal attacking mid but at least he is capable of passing the ball and is comfortable in the middle, should be much better than vs Peru where they could barely advance the ball.
    Not sure cause I heard it on Chilean radio this morning, but supposedly bauza said that the team is unbalanced because of the strikers but those were the big names and the previous structure so he would maintain it.... If that's true, just fire him now, when he was announced I thought that balls / willingness to make unpopular decisions would be his saving grace, guess not.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Boy, England pretty uninspired once again. At least Rooney started out sitting on the bench.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Rojo

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Dybala on the bench, Gaitan on the pitch... that's how you give him a chance? smh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    our coach has already resigned
    Algerian FA

We're playing @ Nigeria soon and we have no coach

resistanze

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    det gifted penalty
    fatguero