Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team this 5'11 PG has played for was compe ive. A legit top 5 superstar every year. He might have declined this year, but who in the history of the NBA can we honestly say His prescne alone would turn the franchise into a 50+ team..

He's better than system player Nash, better than Kid, better than stockton.

Realisticly, he's the third best PG ever behind Aids and Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame people are so enormed with counting stats, but my god his advanced numbers are so Godly. Paul, Lebron, Durant might have very well been the three best players in the world in the last 7 years.

Kobe was never top 5, realistixly speaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just found out he was a superstar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always been a fan of his game (he can be a sometimes). He's a bit of a choker, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul, even at his slightly declined state this season, on this Spurs team would be godly. Also the best defensive PG in the league, along with Avery Bradley and Patrick Beverly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way he's better than Kidd and relax with boy curry

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the best PG of the past decade. One of the most underrated to ever play.

I'd put him up against any point guard in history.

Even if Parker has 4 rings, I take Chris Paul over him any day of the week.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best leader in the current NBA. The legit and real head of the snake

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Choke Paul is trash, he just looks like the GOAT PG when compared to Porker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always been a fan of his game (he can be a sometimes). He's a bit of a choker, though.
    No way he's better than Kidd and relax with boy curry
    This. Stockton could run in circles around him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uptime Kidd was better, but he punched his wife, so I'd expect Kidd not to play fair.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on the CP3 train..

I want him to be a Spur next season. He's exactly what this team needs....a floor general who can execute and run an offense to get others involved and play better.

I know it's a long shot or pipe dream but Spurs gottta kick the tires

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he wants to come here iīd gladly take him, i donīt think itīs real to expect it.
    Would have to give up a lot of money and the Spurs would need to ship off Parker and another player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on the CP3 train..

I want him to be a Spur next season. He's exactly what this team needs....a floor general who can execute and run an offense to get others involved and play better.

I know it's a long shot or pipe dream but Spurs gottta kick the tires
    Paul will be 33 by next playoffs. That's right at the severe drop off line for a point guard. And knowing the Spurs, they would give him a huge contact and be stuck with another old PG waisting Kawhis prime years.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP's post lost all credibility when it listed Curry () as 2nd best PG ever... is this a joke?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul will be 33 by next playoffs. That's right at the severe drop off line for a point guard. And knowing the Spurs, they would give him a huge contact and be stuck with another old PG waisting Kawhis prime years.
    I really donīt think Paulīs game will age that badly, he s a consistent shooter from midrange, has good court vision, is serviceable on defense and doesnīt depend much on athleticism. He seems like the kind of player that works on his game as he ages like TD before, and Manu now have shown.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team this 5'11 PG has played for was compe ive. A legit top 5 superstar every year. He might have declined this year, but who in the history of the NBA can we honestly say His prescne alone would turn the franchise into a 50+ team..

He's better than system player Nash, better than Kid, better than stockton.

Realisticly, he's the third best PG ever behind Aids and Curry.
    realistically, how are you not pinked?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really donīt think Paulīs game will age that badly, he s a consistent shooter from midrange, has good court vision, is serviceable on defense and doesnīt depend much on athleticism. He seems like the kind of player that works on his game as he ages like TD before, and Manu now have shown.
    I don't disagree, but he's also always been very injury prone... that doesn't get better with age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time he plays SA he's unconscious. er never misses it seems like and has no problem scoring on SA when he seems passive to take over vs other teams. Just glad they're not in our playoff bracket tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's cool. Still would love the Spurs to build a team around CP3 and Kawhi...

Everybody else wants to pay Hill, Mills or Holiday or hand the keys to Murray. Neither one of those players are true point guards and this team needs a player who can properly facilitate an offense and be a leader..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhis all the leader I need. Paul would dominate the ball too much and take it away from Kawhi and team passing (though be good for LA). If I could I would take a younger Parker, which would be Murray with a medium range shot. Murrays also got good size.

I think we have to wait til summer league and check Murray out. Im good with George Hill too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul is a great player but deep inside a loser... he is never the one to blame because he hides like a when times are tough. He quits on his team in those POs late 4th quarters games.

I'm not a big fan tbh

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time he plays SA he's unconscious. er never misses it seems like and has no problem scoring on SA when he seems passive to take over vs other teams. Just glad they're not in our playoff bracket tbh
    This. He's a great player but he has like 3 extra gears he brings to the Spurs games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why he always crashes out in the second round. There's something in him that just loses, in the end.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Parker is the better player.

Paul only started dominating this matchup after Parker's decline.

Last edited by JohnnyMax; 04-09-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Thread Information