Page 298 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1982482882942952962972982993003013023083483987981298 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 52489
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Some low quality level of semen shielding going on here.
    Darrin. TSA. Chris. Cully. those traitors. They will be shamed

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    trump president not the other person
    that doesn't suffice as we are talking about what happened during the election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The questions are obvious.

The answers are wanting.

We the American people deserve to know what in God’s name is happening.

Our legal system demands a presumption of innocence until the evidence proves otherwise.

And the evidence is piling up.

I have been around a long time.

I like to think I have seen a lot.

But the revelations of the emails that set up the meeting between Donald Trump. Jr. – and let us not forget both Paul Manafort and Jarod Kushner – with an agent of the Russian government is unlike anything I could even have imagined.

There is still a lot that we do not know.

But only a hypocrite, a cynic or a fool could argue that this development can be innocuously explained.

It is like a carnival mirror is being held up to American democracy, distorting everything we thought we knew into grotesque new shapes.

We need a reality check.

This is decision time, especially for our elected officials.

Which side of history will you be on?”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...ussia-scandal/

My guess is Trash will let DJTJr be the scapegoat

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Darrin. TSA. Chris. Cully. those traitors. They will be shamed
    How many indictments that you've predicted have come to fruition?

shame

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    explain the difference.
    In person meeting by son, son-in-law and campaign manager with representative explicitly said to be working with Russian government in support of Trump.

Explain how exactly same.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many indictments that you've predicted have come to fruition?

shame
    How fast you think US justice system work?

hater not answer.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fascinating to watch the online Trump defense evolve their arguments as more damning information is revealed.

Can't wait to see what the argument is when emails between Trump and Putin with the le "How We Will Steal the Election" are revealed. I suspect the argument will have something to do with Hillary Clinton.
    Even more fascinating to watch you pretend only one campaign tried to get opposition research.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. NYT was about to drop the emails and dummy tried to get ahead of them.
    And claimed it was his attempt at being transparent.

Then, Jr got called on this BS so they changed the story indicating the NY Times would leave out important context of the email. The guy is an easy liar. And a very sloppy one. If people went to different stages of jail for the more lies they tell, the Trumps would be on death row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary dindu nuffin'

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Gave A Su ious Speech Days After His Son Sent Incriminating Russian Emails

President Trump denies that he knew about the offer, but

just four days after it was made – on June 7th – he gave a campaign speech in which he explicitly promised his supporters that he would provide them with new salacious Clinton intel in a “major speech,” in the coming days, possibly on June 13th, the following Monday.

Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort then met with the Russian lawyer on Thursday, June 9th.

It seems that Trump thought his minions would get valuable Clinton information on Thursday,

and he could then announce it on Monday.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...ussian-emails/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary dindu nuffin'
    Trump president, not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump president, not Clinton.
    But Chalupa Fusion!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that doesn't suffice as we are talking about what happened during the election.
    its perfectly sufficient to talk more about the one who won president. you dont want to do that at all, which we all expect but still makes you a ing hypocrite and a useful idiot.

i dont care about clinton because shes a nobody. i already said lock them both up for all i care. i havent looked into the thing with ukraine because it doesnt matter. she lost.

if you believe theyre both guilty of something it makes no sense to care more about what the non-president did than what the president did. but again, we expect this from you because youre a puny little alt-reich follower who just apes whatever bill mitc or mike cernovich or that dilbert got has to say about the matter. sad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe TSA miss first two times.
    explain the difference.
    In person meeting by son, son-in-law and campaign manager with representative explicitly said to be working with Russian government in support of Trump.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even more fascinating to watch you pretend only one campaign tried to get opposition research.
    No that doesn't sound fascinating at all. I haven't really said anything about Clinton, for one thing, and I certainly haven't spent months denying claims that she did anything wrong, only to now change my position to something like "The other guy did it too" or "What's the big deal anyway?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you rightwingnuts and Trash fellators forget how Pootin bailed out Trash's failing businesses

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets … We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That was Donald Trump, Jr. in 2008 discussing his family’s business ties to Russia.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    its perfectly sufficient to talk more about the one who won president. you dont want to do that at all, which we all expect but still makes you a ing hypocrite and a useful idiot.

i dont care about clinton because shes a nobody. i already said lock them both up for all i care. i havent looked into the thing with ukraine because it doesnt matter. she lost.

if you believe theyre both guilty of something it makes no sense to care more about what the non-president did than what the president did. but again, we expect this from you because youre a puny little alt-reich follower who just apes whatever bill mitc or mike cernovich or that dilbert got has to say about the matter. sad
    I already said to charge them both if they did anything wrong. And it doesn't matter who won or lost the election if we are talking about campaign finance laws, which is what this is all about.

You should read up a bit on the DNC and the Ukrainian government before crying about Trump Jr and a Russian lady

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I already said to charge them both if they did anything wrong. And it doesn't matter who won or lost the election if we are talking about campaign finance laws, which is what this is all about.

You should read up a bit on the DNC and the Ukrainian government before crying about Trump Jr and a Russian lady

Great.

Now you can explain how exactly the same.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

why would i read up on that before talking about something that has to do with the MAN CURRENTLY OCCUPYING THE WHITE HOUSE???

get over it, not everyone is as hillary obsessed as you. if we lock her up, there is no impact to our lives. if we lock trump up, we get a criminal out of the white house.

how is this even a conversation?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No that doesn't sound fascinating at all. I haven't really said anything about Clinton, for one thing, and I certainly haven't spent months denying claims that she did anything wrong, only to now change my position to something like "The other guy did it too" or "What's the big deal anyway?"
    Was it wrong for the DNC to work with the Ukrainian government and pay a British national for opposition research?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why would i read up on that before talking about something that has to do with the MAN CURRENTLY OCCUPYING THE WHITE HOUSE???

get over it, not everyone is as hillary obsessed as you. if we lock her up, there is no impact to our lives. if we lock trump up, we get a criminal out of the white house.

how is this even a conversation?
    You are holding both campaigns to different standards.

"if we lock trump up"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was it wrong for the DNC to work with the Ukrainian government and pay a British national for opposition research?
    Maybe TSA miss first three times.
    explain the difference.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You are holding both campaigns to different standards.
    yep, id always be more concerned with the current president regardless who won. why wouldnt you?

"if we lock trump up"
    it was your hypothetical, re .

I already said to charge them both if they did anything wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yep, id always be more concerned with the current president regardless who won. why wouldnt you?
    Nope. Chalupa Fusion must hang!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

... all very damning for Trash, his team, Manafort being Pootin stooges.

Of course, the Ukranians were grateful to Clinton/NATO for overthrowing Pootin's stooge.

How many top Clinton aids talk to Ukrainians? How many 1000s of cyber-warriors did Ukraine attacks Trash with? etc, etc.

Totally false equivalence.

Trash and his team were and are Pootin stooges,

Clinton and her team were not Ukrainian stooges.

Thread Information