Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol sons. It will have to at least be Ingram and Kuzma to have a chance, if not we are giving him to the Celtics.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have Cavs 1st (25th overall if I recall correctly)
    What I mean is the Lakers don't have a first commensurate with their record since their pick goes to Philly. Pick #25 is useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2013 Lakerfans

"Kawhi = autistic"

2014 Miss playoffs
    2015 Miss playoffs
    2016 Miss playoffs
    2017 Miss playoffs
    2018 Miss playoffs

Kawhi trade rumors

2018 Lakerfans

"Kawhi = beast"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What I mean is the Lakers don't have a first commensurate with their record since their pick goes to Philly. Pick #25 is useless.
    I dunno son. 27 got us Kuz when RC decided he'd rather stay at 29 and draft Derrick ing White

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2013 Lakerfans

"Kawhi = autistic"

2014 Miss playoffs
    2015 Miss playoffs
    2016 Miss playoffs
    2017 Miss playoffs
    2018 Miss playoffs

Kawhi wants out of Farmland rumors

2018 Lakerfans

"Kawhi = beast"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody but BI, if I'm Maginka tbh. I think he has the highest ceiling on our roster by far. Only thing is, will he put in the work to reach his potential? He's barely 20.
    Then no Klaw for you.

kuzma is a solid player, but not good enough to be the centerpiece of a Kawhi trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we don’t get Lonzo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Solid players on rookie deals are valuable. Especially for small market teams.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuz, Hart, Randle (S&T to match salaries), and our 2018 1st. Do it RC!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't trade a silver dollar for a couple of dimes. Why in would the Spurs want to help #2 out after the he's pulled this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuz, Hart, Randle (S&T to match salaries), and our 2018 1st. Do it RC!
    paying scrub ass Randle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't trade a silver dollar for a couple of dimes. Why in would the Spurs want to help #2 out after the he's pulled this year?
    LOL no . If he is determined to only go to LA and thus kill his trade value like Paul George did I'd rather just suspend him for next season than take back crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL no . If he is determined to only go to LA and thus kill his trade value like Paul George did I'd rather just suspend him for next season than take back crap.
    You know thats stupid brah.

Business dont run in emotions.

If they know he is not signing here next year, they will trade him. Its the only way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know thats stupid brah.

Business dont run in emotions.

If they know he is not signing here next year, they will trade him. Its the only way.
    Why is it stupid to play hardball? Getting nothing is better than getting bad contracts to make salaries match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it stupid to play hardball? Getting nothing is better than getting bad contracts to make salaries match.
    Because the spurs dont really have real leverage.

Its either they dont trade him at all he sits down next year while opting out and the spurs get nothing but drama.

The spurs can play hardball all they want but if a players not resigining, you dont really have anything.

They can only play hardball till the draft really.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You better be ready to say goodbye to Ingram in this scenario. Don’t see spurs trading for a package that doesn’t include him
    I know ...
    And if kiwi was healthy its a no brainer ...but Ingram is younger cheaper and healthier (currently). but if im spurs he is a must unless they prefer Kuz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    paying scrub ass Randle.
    will kee Randle send u Deng instead...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the spurs dont really have real leverage.

Its either they dont trade him at all he sits down next year while opting out and the spurs get nothing but drama.

The spurs can play hardball all they want but if a players not resigining, you dont really have anything.

They can only play hardball till the draft really.
    You can't seriously think they'd be better off taking Randle at a near max salary vs just getting nothing. Fine, dump him off to Atlanta for a second rounder if they can't get any decent offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I'm not trading Leonard without getting at least a high lottery pick. He can spend next season training in New York again. The Spurs don't owe Leonard anything other than the money on his contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd trade Kawhi for anything decent. He missed a whole season from a mysterious "I've never seen anything like it" kind of injury and has complained about this in the past. It's probably chronic and going to significantly impact the rest of his career unless it miraculously vanished in the off-season. He's never going to be the player we saw from 2014-2017 again and if he is he'll never stay healthy for a whole season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have to offer the best they can if they want to have a chance...obviously Ingram and Kuzma have to be both included. Otherwise bye.
    They are not going to have their cap space forever...this summer they have to decide if (and I think they will) re sign Randle after his good season (better him than nothing) and they have already Deng for next two seasons...plus whoever they sign (George?) this summer...with these three contracts, bye to big cap space.
    It means that if they really want Kiwi they have to go all in this season, not next...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    paying scrub ass Randle.
    You will take Randle and like it. Did you see KD (without Chef) last night making LMArsha grab his ankles and bite his bottom lip? Ya'll need youth on det front line in the worst way tbh. Randle is only 23.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You will take Randle and like it. Did you see KD (without Chef) last night making LMArsha grab his ankles and bite his bottom lip? Ya'll need youth on det front line in the worst way tbh. Randle is only 23.
    bully ball doesnt work on the sperms...low iq clown

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bully ball doesnt work on the sperms...low iq clown
    It worked to the tune of a season sweep of the Sprs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have fun with Lngo, Leonard isn't going anywhere. Maybe Kobe can come back for one more season

Thread Information