View Poll Results: Which team Lebron take his talents to for 2018-19 season?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

4 9.09%
  • Clippers

0 0%
  • Spurs

18 40.91%
  • Rockets

5 11.36%
  • Celtics

1 2.27%
  • Sixers

8 18.18%
  • Miami

2 4.55%
  • Knicks

0 0%
  • Cavs

3 6.82%
  • Other

3 6.82%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    What clues? Stephen A. and Cowturd saying so? Stephen A. also guaranteed that Durbeta was going to sign with the Lakers - how'd that turn out?

LeBron himself probably doesn't even know where he's going yet. These free agency stories are all created by the media to get attention/ratings.
    look at his recent real estate transactions. where his business buddies are setting up shop. no doubt Maginka have been meddling behind the scenes and backchannels as well tbqh. it's all there...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

ramona is the laker mouthpiece for the media. she knows the discussions that have taken place betwen the lebron camp and Maginka. the moves are being worked out as we speak and certain players like Lonzo will not be part of the team in the very near future

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Calm your labia and "sugar walls" down ...
    HE is not coming to the Lakers ...but he sure as aint playing for Doc either
    You dont think Paul his bananna boat buddy did not drop the skinny on Cuck?
    With Paul gone and Doc staying Clips have even less a chance than our "outside shot"
    I personally think the Sixers are the favorite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    look at his recent real estate transactions. where his business buddies are setting up shop. no doubt Maginka have been meddling behind the scenes and backchannels as well tbqh. it's all there...
    If owning a home in LA means you're going to the Lakers, the Lakers would field a literal all-star team every year.

Every front office in the league has probably been "meddling behind the scenes and backchannels." It's clear that Silver won't do anything about tampering unless a team is dumb enough to make it obvious like Magic has done multiple times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What if he takes a year off? Goes and tries his hand at baseball? Oh wait, that's been done already? Hmm. My guess is he stays in the East.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If I was him .... Pelicans is where it's at.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I personally want to think the Sixers are the favorite.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd better be willing to play off the ball if he's going to Philly.

It's cool that he's such a good point forward, but maybe he should make a late-career style change. Most of the other greats did it. It would reduce his wear and tear.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Houston, LA, or Philly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

ramona is the laker mouthpiece for the media. she knows the discussions that have taken place betwen the lebron camp and Maginka. the moves are being worked out as we speak and certain players like Lonzo will not be part of the team in the very near future
    Even this isn't the ringing endorsement you think it is. What Ramona's really saying here is that, after tanking for five years, the Lakers still have very little to show for it that would be attractive for LeBron.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LeBron goes to LA if Paul George goes with. And George may very well be headed there already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More chances Lebron signs with the Kings than stays with Cleveland after this sweep..

He is 100% wearing new jersey next year..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly would be interesting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to see lebron in Utah. Trade Rubio for a couple of shooters. But that’s not going to happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dubs have shown that ISO ball won't beat them. All 3 of these players NEED the ball to be effective.

And that's my biggest indictment of LBJ. Just because you can do it all (score/rebound/pass) doesn't mean you always should. His teammates are more than fine (Love was 26/14 before playing with LBJ) but now he's mostly a 3pt shooter and occasional post player. Love is not even close to the player he was in Minny.

When LBJ sits - because he tries to do everything to pad his stats - there is a marked drop off in the Cavs play. He doesn't let other players thrive because he simply refuses to play off the ball.

If he does that in Houston and make CP0 and Bin Harden basically Stev Kerr, these Dubs will SWEEP them and I'm not even joking.
    What kind of stupid post is this?(I know you copied it from elsewhere, so whoever you quoted )

The only team that beat GS ran plenty of ISO(Cavs) and the only other team that challenged them(Houston) ran it even more

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What kind of stupid post is this?(I know you copied it from elsewhere, so whoever you quoted )

The only team that beat GS ran plenty of ISO(Cavs) and the only other team that challenged them(Houston) ran it even more
    SMH

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of weed being smoked in this thread.

You guys need to think about whether he wants to win more right RIGHT NOW.

If that's what he wants he won't be going to a team in construction - he wouldn't have the time.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    If I was him .... Pelicans is where it's at.
    Pelicans have limited cap room. Would have to move a bad contract like Solomon Hill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would love to see lebron in Utah. Trade Rubio for a couple of shooters. But that’s not going to happen.
    gtfo no way in he moving his family to utah
    and after hearing a report on the blatant racism faced there not just from a volatile cat like Westbrook but chill nba vets ...they will never sign a big name black FA ...heck, they couldnt even keep their own white one ...

they better handle Spida mitc with kiddie gloves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gtfo no way in he moving his family to utah
    and after hearing a report on the blatant racism faced there not just from a volatile cat like Westbrook but chill nba vets ...they will never sign a big name black FA ...heck, they couldnt even keep their own white one ...

they better handle Spida mitc with kiddie gloves
    I know it’s not gonna happen but that would be a perfect Team for lebron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i know cap is tight so gotta make moves but wouldnt ultimate boss move for bron outside of ressurrecting lakers of course, be to go to okc for one year convince melo/pg to play for less and win with Russ when KD could not?!
    wouldnt showing Russ, melo and PG how to win help offset some of the 6 finals losses? Still wont be goat but it moves him a lot closer?!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    i know cap is tight so gotta make moves but wouldnt ultimate boss move for bron outside of ressurrecting lakers of course, be to go to okc for one year convince melo/pg to play for less and win with Russ when KD could not?!
    wouldnt showing Russ, melo and PG how to win help offset some of the 6 finals losses? Still wont be goat but it moves him a lot closer?!
    lol that team is not beating GS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China.

Will announce he is sick of rigged NBA reffing and bailing for China.

1 Billion dollar deal.

Thread Information