View Poll Results: Which team Lebron take his talents to for 2018-19 season?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

4 9.09%
  • Clippers

0 0%
  • Spurs

18 40.91%
  • Rockets

5 11.36%
  • Celtics

1 2.27%
  • Sixers

8 18.18%
  • Miami

2 4.55%
  • Knicks

0 0%
  • Cavs

3 6.82%
  • Other

3 6.82%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is Done in Cleveland. We almost know that..

Your prediction in this thread..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish I knew.

Got to believe Johnson will offer him some huge under the table $$ to resurrect the LA Flamers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll is open..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Morey/Rockets will find a way to get it done..Both sides are desperate/obsessed with taking down the Warriors..
    Last edited by spursistan; 06-06-2018 at 11:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to him on the spurs with kawhi and Aldridge. That'd be juicy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets

Philly
    Boston

Spurs

Lakers
    Knicks
    Clippers

Miami
    Cavs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    @ thinking he's joining the spurs.

LeBeta is in the business of stat-padding so he can climb up the all time leaderboards, like somehow that's gonna get him any closer to MJ

How's he suppose to do that playing under Senile Pop on a minutes restriction and resting games?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dark horse pick = spurs

if they can package deng’s contract, the lakers has a shot. this off season will be the litmus test for magic and pelinka. anyone less than an all star caliber player is a failure and disappointment.

i think the lakers finally makes sense for lebron. he’s not going to to topple this warriors team without taking a huge paycut. resurrecting the lakers from the grave will do far more to his already cemented legacy than leading philadelphia to another finals loss. celtics are also rising, so the east doesnt no longer guarantee a path to the finals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd go to the Knicks or Nets if I'm LeBron, maybe even the Hawks..leading those teams to the Finals would be the equivalent of winning a le, nobody is beating the Warriors, anyways..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will join him in Cleveland, as will Paul George.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to happen. If Lebron wants a small market, he'll stay in Cleveland.

"Does that sign say 'cooking with Lebron?'"

Nope, don't see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2010 - run out of Cleveland by Boston
    2014 - run out of Miami by SA
    2018 - run out of Cleveland by GS

He been runnin' his whole career...on a 4 year schedule.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spurs or Rockets have a good shot. I think he is sick of losing in the Finals every year because if this keeps up it's going to tarnish his legacy with any MJ comparisons. If he plays in the West if the Warriors can't be beat he doesn't have to be their poster child anymore. The best chance to beat the Warriors is before the Finals. Let Boston and Philly be the Warriors , lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs or Rockets have a good shot. I think he is sick of losing in the Finals every year because if this keeps up it's going to tarnish his legacy with any MJ comparisons. If he plays in the West if the Warriors can't be beat he doesn't have to be their poster child anymore. The best chance to beat the Warriors is before the Finals. Let Boston and Philly be the Warriors , lol.
    rockets is pretty much out of the picture with cp3 looking for no less than a max offer. they have to renounce and/or trade all their glue guys to make room, which gives houston a supporting cast worse than the cavs.

DMC said it best, Lebron needs to escape the gravity of rings = greatness.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wherever he goes, take Paul George with him. That's the only way I'd want George on the Lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope Morey can work his magic and he ends up in Houston. Bin Harden (7th), LBJ (8th) and CP0 (26th) are some of the highest usage rate players in the league: https://stats.nba.com/players/usage/...USG_PCT&dir=-1

The Dubs have shown that ISO ball won't beat them. All 3 of these players NEED the ball to be effective.

And that's my biggest indictment of LBJ. Just because you can do it all (score/rebound/pass) doesn't mean you always should. His teammates are more than fine (Love was 26/14 before playing with LBJ) but now he's mostly a 3pt shooter and occasional post player. Love is not even close to the player he was in Minny.

When LBJ sits - because he tries to do everything to pad his stats - there is a marked drop off in the Cavs play. He doesn't let other players thrive because he simply refuses to play off the ball.

If he does that in Houston and make CP0 and Bin Harden basically Stev Kerr, these Dubs will SWEEP them and I'm not even joking.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Morey/Rockets will find a way to get it done..Both sides are desperate/obsessed with taking down the Warriors..
    I don't see how they can get it done without getting someone to take Ryan Anderson's $40 million. And how are they going to get anyone to take that piece of ? Cleveland is surely not going to trade for that matching salary so they can pay the same luxury tax they're currently paying to put a lottery team out there.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rockets is pretty much out of the picture with cp3 looking for no less than a max offer. they have to renounce and/or trade all their glue guys to make room, which gives houston a supporting cast worse than the cavs.

DMC said it best, Lebron needs to escape the gravity of rings = greatness.
    The Rockets renouncing everyone but CP3 still wouldn't get them anywhere close to signing LeBron. Let's say CP3 doesn't even ask for max and takes $30 million as his base starting salary. Then you have $81 million tied up between Harden, Paul, and Ryan Anderson. LeBron isn't signing for $14 million which is about all the capspace you'd have left after renouncing and salary dumping everyone else once you figure in cap holds for the empty roster spots.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Pelicans.

Lebron
    AD
    Jrue
    Rondo
    Mirotic

That team could compete with the Warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans.

Lebron
    AD
    Jrue
    Rondo
    Mirotic

That team could compete with the Warriors

That would be a solid squad. Although at this point in his career I believe LeBron wants to join a veteran squad with championship experience.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    he will be a los angeles laker tbh. it's set in stone and the clues are there if you look hard enough

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    he will be a los angeles laker tbh. it's set in stone and the clues are there if you look hard enough
    What clues? Stephen A. and Cowturd saying so? Stephen A. also guaranteed that Durbeta was going to sign with the Lakers - how'd that turn out?

LeBron himself probably doesn't even know where he's going yet. These free agency stories are all created by the media to get attention/ratings.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wherever he goes, take Paul George with him. That's the only way I'd want George on the Lakers
    agreed, especially at max dollars ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What clues? Stephen A. and Cowturd saying so? Stephen A. also guaranteed that Durbeta was going to sign with the Lakers - how'd that turn out?

LeBron himself probably doesn't even know where he's going yet. These free agency stories are all created by the media to get attention/ratings.
    Calm your labia and "sugar walls" down ...
    HE is not coming to the Lakers ...but he sure as aint playing for Doc either
    You dont think Paul his bananna boat buddy did not drop the skinny on Cuck?
    With Paul gone and Doc staying Clips have even less a chance than our "outside shot"

Thread Information