Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I was called "a jilted lover" for saying I wouldn't trade Kawhi, on this very same thread. I was literally called out for being "irrational and emotional". Try to keep up.
    Not by me.

You are a bit emotional though, as made evident by your victim complex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure you making that comment about "irrational emotions" after another poster said I should "stop thinking like a jitled lover" is pure coincide.

But tell me, was I wrong to assume that one of the people adressed with your comment was me?

You are a bit emotional though, as made evident by your victim complex.
    "Victim complex"

That's the first time I've heard that about me here, tbh. I've been called y, petulant, a bully and things like that, but never a victim, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible is nothing.

Difficult is not impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but I don't understand your point.

My point is: Kawhi would have played, folks would have seen he was healthy and teams would be willing to make better offers ti the Spurs.

Why would Kawhi play? Because sitting two years of his prime is career suicide. Also, there could have been a mutual agreement between Kawhi and Pop. "You want to get traded and we want to concede your wish, but right now we aren't getting anything good. Start the season with us, remind everyone how good you are and we would be able to move you".
    Why would he have to play? He would just sit until the trade deadline, then come out beasting, boosting his value, then sign with whoever he wanted with the highest price.

The Spurs get nothing in return, Kawhi gets to be traded to his team and maximize his contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he have to play? He would just sit until the trade deadline, then come out beasting, boosting his value, then sign with whoever he wanted with the highest price.

The Spurs get nothing in return, Kawhi gets to be traded to his team and maximize his contract.
    Because, legally, if you sit the entire season in the last year of your contract, you automatically are tied to that franchise for one more season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I was called "a jilted lover" for saying I wouldn't trade Kawhi, on this very same thread. I was literally called out for being "irrational and emotional". Try to keep up.
    Sorry buddy. Didn’t mean disrespects. But i read your scenario as purely out of spite and a game of chicken.

Teams will still throw the max at him even after he sat out two years. And he didn’t even have to do that. Just start playing after the trade deadline. Or even workout videos released on the web will do.

The spurs had little leverage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because, legally, if you sit the entire season in the last year of your contract, you automatically are tied to that franchise for one more season.

Honestly never heard of that. But like I said, just start playing after the trade deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry buddy. Didn’t mean disrespects. But i read your scenario as purely out of spite and a game of chicken.

Teams will still throw the max at him even after he sat out two years. And he didn’t even have to do that. Just start playing after the trade deadline. Or even workout videos released on the web will do.

The spurs had little leverage.
    I can understand people thinking that I'm being emotional but trust me that my reasoning is 100% logically driven. I trully believe that the Spurs would have been better off starting the season with Kawhi on the roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly never heard of that. But like I said, just start playing after the trade deadline.
    Why would he do that? The entire point of playing, and playing good, would be to fulfill his desire of being traded. If he starts playing after the trade deadline, he's stuck with the Spurs for the rest of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he do that? The entire point of playing, and playing good, would be to fulfill his desire of being traded. If he starts playing after the trade deadline, he's stuck with the Spurs for the rest of the season.
    His desire is to go to LA. Not to be traded. If starts playing after the deadline, he can force his way out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His desire is to go to LA. Not to be traded. If starts playing after the deadline, he can force his way out.
    He wouldn't be forcing anything, tbh. He would just play out the season and sign anywhere else in the offseason.

Anyways, why would Kawhi do that? Like you said, he wants to go to LA, not the Spurs over just because. Why spent an entire season in a place where you don't want to be just to a team over? He just wants to go to LA, he doesn't care what happens to the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact, if Kawhi would have started the season with the Spurs, chances are he would be in LA right now, instead of Toronto.

With the way the Lakers started the season, I wouldn't put it past Magic to concede to whatever ir was the Spurs were asking for Kawhi just to make the trade happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can understand people thinking that I'm being emotional but trust me that my reasoning is 100% logically driven. I trully believe that the Spurs would have been better off starting the season with Kawhi on the roster.
    He didn't want to be here ergo he's toxic to the chemistry in the lockerroom, like Butler in Minny. You have to move that asap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact, if Kawhi would have started the season with the Spurs, chances are he would be in LA right now, instead of Toronto.

With the way the Lakers started the season, I wouldn't put it past Magic to concede to whatever ir was the Spurs were asking for Kawhi just to make the trade happen.
    Spurs weren't going to trade him to a WC team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wouldn't be forcing anything, tbh. He would just play out the season and sign anywhere else in the offseason.

Anyways, why would Kawhi do that? Like you said, he wants to go to LA, not the Spurs over just because. Why spent an entire season in a place where you don't want to be just to a team over? He just wants to go to LA, he doesn't care what happens to the Spurs.
    He already demonstrated he’d hurt the spurs for his gain. If he simply wants to be traded and help the spurs. He would have just played and told the spurs to trade him because he won’t sign with them. That would help him and get mad value for the spurs. And he didn’t.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is better than every Celtikkk that ever playedPERIOD. Pick any era - Kobe would bust they ass. Havlicek, Bird, Russell, DJ, Parish, PP, Reggie Lewis, Len Bias - he would bust any of theirs asses.

Lakers had a better trade package for KG too. Yet Lurch gifted him to Boston anyway. Verdict? 1 rang in the last 32 years! Meanwhile Kobe beat y'all in 2010, capping off a repeat (without Shaq). Moral of the story: STFU about Kobe.
    The Greatest Beta of All Time doesnt win without Daddy carrying his mo ass and then the NBA gifting him a pair of les with Pau and the Refs. Fact.

Kobe the is basketball's most over rated player ever. Second fiddles aren't as great as you think Kobe the Rapist is. Since you're Mexican, I'm sure you could make a nice pueblo with all his bricks, Joaquin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Greatest Beta of All Time doesnt win without Daddy carrying his mo ass and then the NBA gifting him a pair of les with Pau and the Refs. Fact.

Kobe the is basketball's most over rated player ever. Second fiddles aren't as great as you think Kobe the Rapist is. Since you're Mexican, I'm sure you could make a nice pueblo with all his bricks, Joaquin .

Kobe also has a winning H2H playoff record vs Jim. Wanna talk about it?

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

Kobe the is basketball's most over rated player ever. Second fiddles aren't as great as you think Kobe the Rapist is. Since you're Mexican, I'm sure you could make a nice pueblo with all his bricks, Joaquin.
    Making fun of a mexican when your name is Chucho lmao!!Every other mexican has an uncle with that name.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making fun of a mexican when your name is Chucho lmao!!Every other mexican has an uncle with that name.

Yeah. Totally my real name.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kobe also has a winning H2H playoff record vs Jim. Wanna talk about it?

Sure. Tim is a top 10 player of all time. Kobe isn't. Tim has more MVPs, Finals MVPs and never missed the playoffs and has the highest winning percentage of all Top 50 Players. We're done. That was fun.

Thread Information