Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes gonna lose the cancer kyrie so I giess theres that, but next year hes gonna have bums all over again.

Aging horfod
    Overrated Hayward
    Bums like Tatum and Brown

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hes gonna lose the cancer kyrie so I giess theres that, but next year hes gonna have bums all over again.

Aging horfod
    Overrated Hayward
    Bums like Tatum and Brown
    Tatum still has plenty of promise...
    I'm almost out on Brown... Still can be a good third or 4th option but he can't be your best or 2nd best player on a le team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should have just kept Kawhi. Right now they would be getting all kinds of great offers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid. Especially with Horford declining badly, they need someone with some physicality down low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brown is garbage. Just another overrated Celtic player who the media loves bc it's Boston. And Tatum hasn't shown me anything this year. He has regressed and not just offensively but also on defense. It's definitely bc of Hayward but still he needed to improve in the off-season and he hasn't. As of now the league has caught up to him.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They should have traded for Leonard he would have paired well with Irving. Tatum would be in the West. They are no longer a lock to make the Finals in the East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have traded for Leonard he would have paired well with Irving. Tatum would be in the West. They are no longer a lock to make the Finals in the East.
    Philly and Boston both should have made a push for Leonard. They ed up. Ainge is going to 'genius' himself into an increasingly bad situation because he overvalues what he has and probably adores himself for the good luck he's had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no, Ainge is going for Anthony Davis. He’s also smart enough to know that Kawhi is heading to LA no matter what

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no, Ainge is going for Anthony Davis. He’s also smart enough to know that Kawhi is heading to LA no matter what
    Have to agree with you on this. Kawhi and his uncle are bent to be in LA so Ainge would have ended up losing in the end by trading Tatum/Brown for Kawhi. Only way the trade works out for Ainge is if the Celtics win the le. That's too much a risk to take for a 1 year rental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spur fans trying to spin this somehow to feel better about this show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn’t anywhere close to his former self. He’s inefficient and his defense has dropped.

The spurs definitely should’ve gotten more than derozan for him but to say that the spurs got worse than last year because of the trade is sillly. The spurs got worse because they don’t have their two best PGs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should have just kept Kawhi. Right now they would be getting all kinds of great offers.
    1,000,000% agree with this

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard's uncle is pretty close to Kyrie's family. I bet he would have stayed but Ainge overrated his own players and offered the Spurs .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Brown is garbage. Just another overrated Celtic player who the media loves bc it's Boston. And Tatum hasn't shown me anything this year. He has regressed and not just offensively but also on defense. It's definitely bc of Hayward but still he needed to improve in the off-season and he hasn't. As of now the league has caught up to him.
    Tatum still has the potential to be really good but he’s regressed after an offseason of Kobe telling him to chuck more.

Jaylen Brown was never anything more than a glorified Jamal Crawford who just had a hot shooting streak at the right time last year.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart by Ainge when you take into consideration the contracts and Kawhi being a diva.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if he doesn’t play at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if he doesn’t play at all.
    Do you think he would have kept from playing two ing seasons? He wants to make money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think he would have kept from playing two ing seasons? He wants to make money.
    Until the trade deadline

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    howso

Mute Cancer woukd be still “rehabing” in NYC and would not have played a second in the season

How would that give us any decent offers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they will be fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    howso

Mute Cancer woukd be still “rehabing” in NYC and would not have played a second in the season

How would that give us any decent offers
    He wouldn't have done that, because that would have been career suicide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until the trade deadline
    Spurs don't trade him and he loses a ton of money.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stop right there. AD signed with LeBron's Klutch agency. No way in does Ainge trade his future for a 1-year rental.

Thread Information