Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He supports a movement that wants to take away guns. I'm not worried about you trifling over a pithy le.
    And yet you keep trying to justify your lie.

If you're not worried why do you keep responding when I point out your lie?

lol derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you keep trying to justify your lie.

If you're not worried why do you keep responding when I point out your lie?

lol derp
    No lie. Lite made a case that it's over stated and I respected that. Then in comes you swooping hoping for a second-hand tiny W. Par.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No lie. Lite made a case that it's over stated and I respected that. Then in comes you swooping hoping for a second-hand tiny W. Par.
    still trying to defend your lie.

derp is so worried

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still trying to defend your lie.

derp is so worried
    It's like you pretend I'm not speaking English. Kerr does effectively want to take away guns. You're so infatuated with the idea of a tiny W; it's quite telling to watch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's like you pretend I'm not speaking English. Kerr does effectively want to take away guns. You're so infatuated with the idea of a tiny W; it's quite telling to watch.
    derp still worried about his lie. It's quite telling to watch you keep responding after claiming you aren't worried.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp still worried about his lie. It's quite telling to watch you keep responding after claiming you aren't worried.
    Blake-level stuff, bruh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Blake-level stuff, bruh.
    Just talking about your derp-level lie, derp.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet not a peep from the right about Trump actually taking away peoples' guns with his bump stock ban.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God Damn Independent.

(Including independent from a god, while the white nationalists are very religious.)
    Independent doesn't really mean anything. Independent from what? You've specifically said before that you are an adherent of the "14 words," which is a specific phrase/code of the famous White Supremacist David Lane. So apparently, you're not independent of a famous White Supremacist. So you agree with White Nationalists on issues of race, but not religion?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Independent doesn't really mean anything. Independent from what? You've specifically said before that you are an adherent of the "14 words," which is a specific phrase/code of the famous White Supremacist David Lane. So apparently, you're not independent of a famous White Supremacist. So you agree with White Nationalists on issues of race, but not religion?
    I believe whites and blacks are equal but different. Whites are generally smarter in the brain and less athletic than blacks because they evolved differently from blacks who had to face terrors and wild beasts from the jungle for more millennia, living on primitive sticks of wood in disease-filled rainforests. Whites moved north and west and developed writing and literature and established universities and built great architectures due to their enhanced wisdoms and philosophical advances.

Therefore they essentially evolved into different species even though they evolved from a similar common ancestor. Thus I am very much against interracial procreation, it's like bestiality, and high levels of integration in general, but that's it. I would never avocate for lynching or racial pay divides or anything like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe whites and blacks are equal but different. Whites are generally smarter in the brain and less athletic than blacks because they evolved differently from blacks who had to face terrors and wild beasts from the jungle for more millennia, living on primitive sticks of wood in disease-filled rainforests. Whites moved north and west and developed writing and literature and established universities and built great architectures due to their enhanced wisdoms and philosophical advances.

Therefore they essentially evolved into different species even though they evolved from a similar common ancestor. Thus I am very much against interracial procreation, it's like bestiality, and high levels of integration in general, but that's it. I would never avocate for lynching or racial pay divides or anything like that.
    But your argument for separating the races still doesn't make sense. If a white girl attending UT Austin meets a black guy also enrolled there, he isn't "differently evolved" because thousands of years ago his ancestors were in Africa as opposed to Europe. He might be majoring in the same department as her, speaking the same language, etc.... , might even have better grades and SAT scores. Why would you oppose them dating/procreating?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But your argument for separating the races still doesn't make sense. If a white girl attending UT Austin meets a black guy also enrolled there, he isn't "differently evolved" because thousands of years ago his ancestors were in Africa as opposed to Europe. He might be majoring in the same department as her, speaking the same language, etc.... , might even have better grades and SAT scores. Why would you oppose them dating/procreating?
    Yes. But I wouldn't be opposed to them studying together or being friends, tbh. Also, black Americans aren't the blacks that have high grades and test scores. The smart blacks in my university were all African. The Black Americans partied, drank, smoked pot, and skated with minimum passing GPAs. I bagged a few of their women at their own crowded apartment parties, so tokens for me I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. But I wouldn't be opposed to them studying together or being friends, tbh. Also, black Americans aren't the blacks that have high grades and test scores. The smart blacks in my university were all African. The Black Americans partied, drank, smoked pot, and skated with minimum passing GPAs. I banked a few of their women at their own crowded apartment parties, so tokens for me I guess.

I can't even tell if you're serious or if you're trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't even tell if you're serious or if you're trolling.
    Dead serious. I even enjoyed learning a few words in Yoruba and Igbo from a few of the Africans, they were cool and smart people. So much better at ude and culture than the never-ending- iness "I want revenge because my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents were slaves" at ude of black Americans.

Thread Information