My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dumb imo

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    listening to kaepernick is like listening to a re .

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did em a favor that sneaker looks like crap.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Kaepernick, Nike should make a shoe with the flag of the Soviet Union on it, Trump is strengthening relations with Russia and if it was not for the Soviet Union doing the grunt work, doing America's and England's dirty work, doing the heavy lifting in World War II, especially during the Batter of Berlin the Nazis would have won the war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Kaepernick, Nike should make a shoe with the flag of the Soviet Union on it, Trump is strengthening relations with Russia and if it was not for the Soviet Union doing the grunt work, doing America's and England's dirty work, doing the heavy lifting in World War II, especially during the Batter of Berlin the Nazis would have won the war.

So from sj re ation Nike should move on to a boring history nerd image + go out of the way to endorse a dictatorship?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a coordinated campaign by Nike. They actually called the Revolutionary War heroes "offensive".

It didn't bite them on the ass the last time this stuff flared up; I should expect no different this time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nike or America?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a coordinated campaign by Nike. They actually called the Revolutionary War heroes "offensive".

It didn't bite them on the ass the last time this stuff flared up; I should expect no different this time.
    And long term?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nike in this case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only es here are the Arizona taxpayers. They pay in and let their governor gift the money to whomever he wants.

Their money will just go to some other trash company.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You gd rights, basq! Tell it. Testify!
    The old man should have cited them at the D-Day thingy a month back.

& the President could have & wanted to do great things with Russia & Putin, but, the TOSB would have none of it & blocked him. in' shame. Such a waste.

Bless your heart, basq. This, THIS, this makes my day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nuck Fike

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    listening to kaepernick is like listening to a re .
    Nike seems to have a weird relationship with Colin. They treat this guy like a legendary icon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gd rights, basq! Tell it. Testify!
    The old man should have cited them at the D-Day thingy a month back.

& the President could have & wanted to do great things with Russia & Putin, but, the TOSB would have none of it & blocked him. in' shame. Such a waste.

Bless your heart, basq. This, THIS, this makes my day.
    Your days suck.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That could be a different story; but it'd take a big kind of catalyst or change in market forces that I don't foresee.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nike seems to have a weird relationship with Colin. They treat this guy like a legendary icon.
    He's supposedly paid off big time IIRC in terms of sales.

As far as the current story goes, do you really believe they changed their marketing strategy on a whim based on this flunky's input?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get woke, go broke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So child labor is good, but symbolism is bad.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is disgraceful. Why does Nike, let alone anyone in the world care what Kapernick has to stay? If you don't like the shoes then don't buy them.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just Do It tbh. Don't know why the Seahawks haven't signed him to backup Wilson, tbh.

Alternatively, move the LA Chargers (who nobody cares about anymore) to Portland and call them the Portland Antifas. Make CK the starting QB once Rivers retires.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just Do It tbh. Don't know why the Seahawks haven't signed him to backup Wilson, tbh.

Alternatively, move the LA Chargers (who nobody cares about anymore) to Portland and call them the Portland Antifas. Make CK the starting QB once Rivers retires.
    It's one thing to have offensive opinions and voice them sometimes, it's another to never shut up about it.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one thing to have offensive opinions and voice them sometimes, it's another to never shut up about it.
    It's why he doesn't have a job. Still, if I'm a football team owner, I prioritize winning over all else, and he's a strong arm QB who can throw on the move accurately and take off and run for big yards. Think the more athletic version of Mahomes. But then he got really stupid, but so did the owners. Blackballing a player for political , no matter how stupid, is stupid in itself. How come the NBA's Mahmoud Abdur-Rauf in the '90s, who was worse than Kaepernick and said and did the same things, dissing the flag and anthem, didn't get blackballed until he stopped being a quality player? Because the owners were sensible enough to prioritize winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's why he doesn't have a job. Still, if I'm a football team owner, I prioritize winning over all else, and he's a strong arm QB who can throw on the move accurately and take off and run for big yards. Think the more athletic version of Mahomes. But then he got really stupid, but so did the owners. Blackballing a player for political , no matter how stupid, is stupid in itself. How come the NBA's Mahmoud Abdur-Rauf in the '90s, who was worse than Kaepernick and said and did the same things, dissing the flag and anthem, didn't get blackballed until he stopped being a quality player? Because the owners were sensible enough to prioritize winning.
    I only watch bball, but thanks for the effort.

Thread Information