Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2760
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now it's the therapists fault Primo flashed the 1st time.
    FFS you're lowering your already low pathetic takes.
    I'm gonna give you a job. Then every day you show up I'm gonna kick you in the nuts. I expect you back every day because you know... its your job.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the therapist had reason to be fired, it was for not giving him confidence to play NBA level basketball on the court, not for his behavior off the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna give you a job. Then every day you show up I'm gonna kick you in the nuts. I expect you back every day because you know... its your job.

One of the lamer troll jobs on TrollTalk, but I'm now convinced that is all you were, are and will be on this thread.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree about ethical responsibilities of the job, but in the real world a lot of people would be ok getting kicked in the nuts to work a high paying job for an NBA team. The high stakes of the salary and prestige shouldn't erase ethical duties of therapists in general but it definitely complicates it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Very upsetting': Primo speaks out on exposure allegations, joining Clips

The 20-year-old says he'll continue with therapy while out in Los Angeles

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...s-18404781.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Everyone felt like this was a bit alarming and coming from myself, I think it was very alarming," Primo said to Law Murray of The Athletic. "It was very upsetting with these allegations coming out. But I feel like at this point in time, I’m in a better place and I’m going to continue to get into a better place. But I had to take responsibility for the actions that I have going forward. And over the past year, I’ve continued to do that, and I will continue to do that."

Joshua Primo: "I had to take responsibility for the actions that I have going forward. And over the past year, I continued to do that, and I will continue to do that."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It was very upsetting with these allegations coming out."

Yeah that's not the only thing that was coming out and upsetting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a modern day media story, with detail free statements coming from all sides, purposefully vague and lawyer driven. Nothing about the story is clear, but people will continue to argue the nuances, which are not detailed by any of the characters in the narrative-- not from Primo, not from Pop, RC, or Brian Wright, not from the therapist, and not from any of the many lawyers involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Everyone felt like this was a bit alarming and coming from myself, I think it was very alarming," Primo said to Law Murray of The Athletic. "It was very upsetting with these allegations coming out. But I feel like at this point in time, I’m in a better place and I’m going to continue to get into a better place. But I had to take responsibility for the actions that I have going forward. And over the past year, I’ve continued to do that, and I will continue to do that."

Joshua Primo: "I had to take responsibility for the actions that I have going forward. And over the past year, I continued to do that, and I will continue to do that."

Leonard already got in his head about how bad San Antonio is… Dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a modern day media story, with detail free statements coming from all sides, purposefully vague and lawyer driven. Nothing about the story is clear, but people will continue to argue the nuances, which are not detailed by any of the characters in the narrative-- not from Primo, not from Pop, RC, or Brian Wright, not from the therapist, and not from any of the many lawyers involved.
    Rack it.

Wonder if any of the Clippers female employees including cheerleaders......kind of perked up when told Primo would be coming on campus.

*Premptive lighten up to the moral outrage Wokesters who may try to waste bandwidth with some indignant reply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way he talks suggests he hasn't owned up to what he did and doesn't hold himself to account.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there been any evidence presented at all? Like it seems so pointless to comment on this story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The clippers ended up with the ex-spurs s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way he talks suggests he hasn't owned up to what he did and doesn't hold himself to account.
    Approved of by his lawyer for sure.

But with some of the sue crazy people today in general and the MeToo and MePoo crowd still active (not saying Heather the Spurs psychologist was at all) I'm sure his lawyer has impressed on him the importance of not saying anything even remotely that could be embellished into some indictment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Approved of by his lawyer for sure.

But with some of the sue crazy people today in general and the MeToo and MePoo crowd still active (not saying Heather the Spurs psychologist was at all) I'm sure his lawyer has impressed on him the importance of not saying anything even remotely that could be embellished into some indictment.
    You think passive voice is lawyer talk? Lawyer talk would be him just saying he can't really talk about the issue, but that he's working on it, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She signed up as a contract sports psychologist, not a therapist for sexual deviants.
    I wasn't aware that you were privy to her contract. Why don't you just post it to settle this? I don't agree with B2B real often, but he is right on the money here. I care for 120 people with mental health diagnoses. I deal with therapists of all sorts frequently. Someone who pulled this type of stunt at my facility would not be back and I would seriously consider reporting them to the appropriate oversight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't aware that you were privy to her contract. Why don't you just post it to settle this? I don't agree with B2B real often, but he is right on the money here. I care for 120 people with mental health diagnoses. I deal with therapists of all sorts frequently. Someone who pulled this type of stunt at my facility would not be back and I would seriously consider reporting them to the appropriate oversight.
    Dr. Cauthen was hired as a clinical psychologist by the Spurs in April 2021. She was hired to assist players in enhancing performance and help them be better players, according to Buzbee.
    https://foxsanantonio.com/newsletter...igation-police

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the link. It does provide additional information.

This particularly isn't surprising. There was clearly more being discussed here beyond a pregame routine.

He also said that he and Dr. Hillary Cauthen have been threatened by lawyers in California due to the possibility of disclosing aspects of the sessions between Dr. Cauthen and Primo.
    What could they possibly want to keep private? The fact that she was actually addressing his behavior? Surely its not a sore hamstring.

What makes the allegations even less credible is that Dr. Cauthen never informed her patient of the purported exposure. Dr. Cauthen was Mr. Primo’s mental health support provider and confidant; a therapist who Mr. Primo trusted. She is much older than Mr. Primo, with many years of experience as a sports psychologist. It is baffling why she did not bother to tell her patient that his private parts were visible underneath his shorts.
    I will say it again. She absolutely should have refused to provide mental healthcare to him. Especially if she was being phased out anyway. Just stop treating the patient and if she wanted to sue for wrongful termination she would have been in the exact same boat she was in anyway. The whole 9 times tells me she had motive to continue to put herself in that situation. After all she knew they were moving away from her employment. So why not perpetuate a problem to use against them.

Seems to me she simply looked at the organizations failure as an opportunity to build a case around it.

No wonder the team bent over backwards for her.

But I'm not going to act like she's some traumatized person especially after going to back to the people who failed her. Who does that? Who goes back to work for the people who enabled trauma? She enabled the trauma and then used it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This particularly isn't surprising. There was clearly more being discussed here beyond a pregame routine.

What could they possibly want to keep private? The fact that she was actually addressing his behavior? Surely its not a sore hamstring.

I will say it again. She absolutely should have refused to provide mental healthcare to him. Especially if she was being phased out anyway. Just stop treating the patient and if she wanted to sue for wrongful termination she would have been in the exact same boat she was in anyway. The whole 9 times tells me she had motive to continue to put herself in that situation. After all she knew they were moving away from her employment. So why not perpetuate a problem to use against them.

Seems to me she simply looked at the organizations failure as an opportunity to build a case around it.

But I'm not going to act like she's some traumatized person especially after going to back to the people who failed her. Who does that? Who goes back to work for the people who enabled trauma? She enabled the trauma and then used it.
    So, she has to quit her job because an employee repeatedly exposes himself to her? Because that's what he did, and he did it again in Vegas, and he did it again in Minneapolis. It wasn't accidental exposure like Primo's camp is trying to play it off. There were three instances, and you only ever address or focus on one of them, B2B. Was it whoever's fault in Vegas? Was it housekeeping's fault in the Minneapolis hotel?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we have to be skeptical of both statements from each lawyer. Other than Buzbee has there been any proof or anyone else to collaborate the Vegas or Minnesota incidents? And as for primo's lawyer it's hard to take anything he says as accurate either because they will not do a release of information to show us the transcripts of their therapy sessions to collaborate what they are saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, she has to quit her job because an employee repeatedly exposes himself to her? Because that's what he did, and he did it again in Vegas, and he did it again in Minneapolis. It wasn't accidental exposure like Primo's camp is trying to play it off. There were three instances, and you only ever address or focus on one of them, B2B. Was it whoever's fault in Vegas? Was it housekeeping's fault in the Minneapolis hotel?
    Everyone who Primo flashes is supposed to quit their job per Back2BS.

I think she must have hit on Hillary Cauthen and been rejected.
    Not taking it well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we have to be skeptical of both statements from each lawyer. Other than Buzbee has there been any proof or anyone else to collaborate the Vegas or Minnesota incidents? And as for primo's lawyer it's hard to take anything he says as accurate either because they will not do a release of information to show us the transcripts of their therapy sessions to collaborate what they are saying.
    The fact that SA had already picked up his 23-24 option literally days before, and then immediately waived him after a club investigation following the return from the Minny trip confirms it to me. He was also pulled off the floor for the intervening games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo said in his media interview that he should be responsible for his actions, and he has been for the last year. Accident or not, it happened and now he knows it’s wrong. I think he was delusional, naive, immature or whatever it may be. I’m sure it happened and that’s why he’s taking therapy.

For the NBA to only give him 4 games suspension, they are not considering this a major offense, that he’s not a sexual predator or worse. I’m glad he’s taking therapy to correct and hopefully he redeems himself. I still wanted the Spurs to have given him that 2nd chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo said in his media interview that he should be responsible for his actions, and he has been for the last year. Accident or not, it happened and now he knows it’s wrong. I think he was delusional, naive, immature or whatever it may be. I’m sure it happened and that’s why he’s taking therapy.

For the NBA to only give him 4 games suspension, they are not considering this a major offense, that he’s not a sexual predator or worse. I’m glad he’s taking therapy to correct and hopefully he redeems himself. I still wanted the Spurs to have given him that 2nd chance.
    The NBA is limited by the CBA in what they can do. They only gave Bridges 10 games for beating the holy out of a woman. Don't use the NBA suspension as a yardstick as to the severity of the offense. Their hands are tied in many cases.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So now she's not even a victim?

Man, you've really talked yourself into a whole new area.

Thread Information