Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me the most egregious example, Boutons.
    go see the LO'D video

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe, murder of unarmed US citizen by less cop would be usually life, no?

Witness #10 is what the prosecution used as main MOST CREDIBLE witness, but prosecution didn't point out that witness #10 changed his story dramatically, from being ing 300 ft away 2 weeks after the murder and then to being "only" 150 ft away during the GJ testimony, and that #10 did repeatedly said he wasn't sure what he saw, but the prosecution HARPED on the "fact" the other witnesses against Wilson changed their testimony.

Brown was convicted and murdered without trial, Wilson was whitewashed.
    You act as though unarmed people are incapable of violence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawrence O'Donnell Tue night DESTROYED a WaPo puff job on Fergie prosecutors, with TONS of direct quotes from grand jury transcripts. The prosecution, just like FL's FZ trial, misconducted itself, trying the victim while defending the killer.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act as though unarmed people are incapable of violence.
    From 150 feet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't particularly care whether Wilson was indicted or not.

I do think (as I've said before) that there are pretty legitimate questions about the way the prosecutor made the grand jury proceedings into a quasi-trial rather than a typical grand jury proceeding (a procedure that isn't likely followed in any other case in that jurisdiction). I get that those who support Wilson think that the issues with the grand jury proceedings are ridiculous, but I think there are serious questions about why the sort of procedural due process afforded to Wilson in that context exceeded the sort of procedural due process that would likely have been afforded to Brown had he been arrested and not killed.

I also think that there are legitimate policy questions raised by the Brown/Wilson incident concerning the extent to which police officers in situations in which they may be justified in defending themselves resort quickly to lethal force rather than attempting to incapacitate suspects with lesser means. The goal should be arrest and when lethal force is used, the effort should be to subdue not kill.

I also don't doubt that there's increased scrutiny of African Americans by police in just about any context. I, of course, have no way of knowing this myself, but I read too many anecdotes about it from sources with no clear need to exaggerate to think that it's some wholly imagined problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brown was convicted and murdered without trial, Wilson was whitewashed.
    this is a myth being propogated... you don't even have to be "guilty" of anything. a police can be justified in shooting somebody as long as there is reasonable fear and need for it, even if no crime was ultimately committed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s Incredibly Rare For A Grand Jury To Do What Ferguson’s Just Did

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases in 2010, the most recent year for which we have data. Grand juries declined to return an indictment in 11 of them.

Wilson’s case was heard in state court, not federal, so the numbers aren’t directly comparable. Unlike in federal court, most states, including Missouri, allow prosecutors to bring charges via a preliminary hearing in front of a judge instead of through a grand jury indictment. That means many routine cases never go before a grand jury. Still, legal experts agree that, at any level, it is extremely rare for prosecutors to fail to win an indictment.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/f...darren-wilson/

prosecutor was ACTUALLY an exonerator defending the murderer while convicting the executed big, bad, grunting, black demon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so I understand your position; are you suggesting that, in spite of forensic evidence to the contrary, officer Wilson and Mike Brown didn't wrestle for control of the officer's service weapon, while Brown was leaning through the window of his patrol vehicle, and during which Brown received a contact gunshot wound to his thumb?

Are you also suggesting, counter to the forensic evidence and corroborating witness statements, Mike Brown was not only facing Officer Wilson when he was shot but, that he was charging at the officer as if he were going to tackle him?

Just checking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so I understand your position; are you suggesting that, in spite of forensic evidence to the contrary, officer Wilson and Mike Brown didn't wrestle for control of the officer's service weapon, while Brown was leaning through the window of his patrol vehicle, and during which Brown received a contact gunshot wound to his thumb?

Are you also suggesting, counter to the forensic evidence and corroborating witness statements, Mike Brown was not only facing Officer Wilson when he was shot but, that he was charging at the officer as if he were going to tackle him?

Just checking.
    No, not suggesting that.

after that supposed through-the-window altercation, Brown started to flee and was executed by bullets at some unknown distance by the panicked, sadistic cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, not suggesting that.

after that supposed through-the-window altercation, Brown started to flee and was executed by bullets at some unknown distance by the panicked, sadistic cop.
    Forensics, and witnesses that corroborate that evidence, disagree.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forensics, and witnesses that corroborate that evidence, disagree.
    pussy eater endorses the exonerator's Kangaroo court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pussy eater endorses the exonerator's Kangaroo court.
    Absent any credible evidence to the contrary, what should I believe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cenk has been spot on lately. props to dude for calling out out the bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol young turks
    lol naming their show after a genocidal regime
    lol equivalent of having a talk show called "nazi Germans"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just checking.
    I'm not suggesting anything. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Was he 150 feet away when fatally shot?

Just checking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huckabee: 'Incredibly Dangerous' For Congressmen, Rams Players To Use 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Gesture

“This is not only foolish and dangerous but it is really on the verge of anarchy and I’m just disgusted that you have NFL players, politicians and others who no matter what the evidence reveals, no matter how many sworn testimonies show that Darren Wilson — it’s a tragedy that the young man got shot, but this is a young man who had just roughed up a store owner, just robbed a store and now he’s going after a cop’s gun and it’s a horrible thing that he was killed but he could’ve avoided that if he had behaved as something other than a thug,” he said.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...-shoot-gesture

sworn testimonies! evidence!

less, sadistic cops execute n!gg@s without trial. We don't need no steenkin evidence, testimonies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you want to disregard evidence and testimony while bashing the legal system. ok.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you want to disregard evidence and testimony while bashing the legal system. ok.
    that was a Kangaroo court show trial of Brown, not a prosecutor seeking an indictment of his buddy Wilson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was a Kangaroo court show trial of Brown, not a prosecutor seeking an indictment of his buddy Wilson.
    irrelevant to my point. why do you think forensic evidence and witness testimony should be disregarded?

for the record, i thought it would make more sense if it went to trial, but based on everything we've heard, there was about a 0% chance of conviction anyway. the prosecution could have done a better job in gunning for a trial, sure.

but again, my point is why you seem to completely ignore the evidence and witness testimony.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a cop's ILLEGAL chokehold executed a black guy selling cigarettes. no charges

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you changing the topic from brown to another case? we're talking about brown. this thread is about ferguson.

why do you completely disregard the forensic evidence as well as witness testimony. what else could you possibly go with in court?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It never should have even gone to a grand jury after all the witnesses came forward with the truth. McColluch's hand was forced by the racist blacks and race baiters like you.

Stop ignoring what actually happened and read the testimonies.

http://www.do entcloud.org/do en...care-main.html

The witness intimidation is sickening and a young man is dead because he didn't stick to the hands up don't shoot lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he doesn't care. this is no race-bait/political agenda behind that murder. black lives matter... unless taken by other black life. or will boutons take the moral high road?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Having trouble deciding which is funnier, boutons continuing to deny or FuzzyLumpkins continuing to avoid this thread.

Thread Information