Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris Diaw plays his 200th game for France. Congrats Bobo...you are an inspiration for all true Spurs fans and my hero.

Read full article here:

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...me-for-france/

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sportando @sportando
    VIDEO: Marco Belinelli scored 25 points in 24 minutes vs. Michigan State sportando.com/en/national-te… pic.twitter.com/G3bcxzMeeq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France beat Germany 68-63 in friendly:

http://live.fibaeurope.com/www/Game....D=67465&lng=de

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much better effort in this game. Dirk is starting to look like himself again.

TP didn't see any minutes outside of the first quarter, probably just some extended rest before the tournament.
    Boris struggled shooting the ball for the most part and wasn't quite as sharp passing the ball but came up big defensively down the stretch guarding Dirk.

I'm glad that Nando is playing confidently, no signs of hesitation and always on the move looking to make something happen. It's too bad that he couldn't do this for the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much better effort in this game. Dirk is starting to look like himself again.

TP didn't see any minutes outside of the first quarter, probably just some extended rest before the tournament.
    Boris struggled shooting the ball for the most part and wasn't quite as sharp passing the ball but came up big defensively down the stretch guarding Dirk.

I'm glad that Nando is playing confidently, no signs of hesitation and always on the move looking to make something happen. It's too bad that he couldn't do this for the Spurs.
    He wanted playing time and there was none to give away. The Spurs error was to draft Cojo, therefore clogging up the entire PG rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nando played really well in Euroleague this season, I still think he can bring something to an NBA team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Serbia roster:

Miloš Teodosić, Stefan Marković, Nemanja Nedović, Bogdan Bogdanović, Dragan Milosavljević, Nikola Kalinić, Marko Simonović, Nemanja Bjelica, Zoran Erceg, Miroslav Raduljica, Ognjen Kuzmić i Nikola Milutinov.

Dangubić and Štimac will not go to Berlin.

Lithuania:

Italy:

Russia:

Dmitry Khvostov, Evgeny Baburin, Vitaly Fridzon, Anton Ponkrashov, Yegor Vyaltsev, Sergei Monya, Andrey Vorontsevich, Semen Antonov, Nikita Kurbanov, Andrei Zubkov, Ruslan Pateev i Andrey Desyatnikov.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just secured some tickets to watch Germany vs. Serbia on Sunday ... I doubt Germany has a chance, but I never watched Nowitzki live, so ...

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch ALL games online for just € 8,99 here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, if you're in the US, all games will be broadcast on ESPN3 online for free...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, if you're in the US, all games will be broadcast on ESPN3 online for free...
    Thank you for sharing that Nono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank you .. I guess I will try that

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess I`ll "move" to the US via proxy then. Thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antoine Diot won't play with France because of an injury, Thomas Heurtel is in.

He was huge last year during the World Cup without Parker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3rbNPt98Ew ), but seemed a little out of form before getting cut out of the team during the summer, I hope he can do better now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antoine Diot won't play with France because of an injury, Thomas Heurtel is in.

He was huge last year during the World Cup without Parker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3rbNPt98Ew ), but seemed a little out of form before getting cut out of the team during the summer, I hope he can do better now.
    Surprise he agreed to come back after how he got treated when the coach joked on him by preferring Diot over him and not let him in the first place...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty cool short (french) do entary about the U18 Eurobasket in 2000 featuring TP, Diaw (and Turiaf, Pietrus, Diawara):

http://www.lequipe.fr/explore-video/basket-les-enfants-de-zadar/

No matter how often I see it, skinny Boris keeps astounding me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess I`ll "move" to the US via proxy then. Thanks
    It's not "free" per se. You gotta have a cable subscription for ESPN for that to work. It asks for your cable provider log in credentials when you try to stream.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not "free" per se. You gotta have a cable subscription for ESPN for that to work. It asks for your cable provider log in credentials when you try to stream.
    No log in required for Comcast and Verizon, AFAIK... (don't need one here)

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are going to start showing ESPN3 events on all the extra Game Plan type channels at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprise he agreed to come back after how he got treated when the coach joked on him by preferring Diot over him and not let him in the first place...
    I like Heurtel, but I'd rather take Diot when TP is in the team tbh. Diot brings energy and defense in the backcourt, that's not the case with Tony/Nando/Fournier or Heurtel. I think he can do well though, despite a pretty bad training camp with France. Hopefully he'll want some "revenge" and play this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heurtel refuse to come back to team. So, Antoine Diot will be replaced with Leo Westermann. So glad for Leo!!!

Blaaaah
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heurteul did not refuse, it's rather it's team that denied him to join the French team, telling that he was "globally exhausted" or some , and as there was no more time left to register the players, the french federation couldn't manage to make Heurtel come for a physical.

Thus, enters Westermann.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty cool short (french) do entary about the U18 Eurobasket in 2000 featuring TP, Diaw (and Turiaf, Pietrus, Diawara):

http://www.lequipe.fr/explore-video/basket-les-enfants-de-zadar/

No matter how often I see it, skinny Boris keeps astounding me.
    do entary is cool tbh

wanted to create a thread but it's all in French so 99% of posters would not be interested...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information