Post Count
    Chris Is Disney still evil?
    Attack Disney; attack Tranny Nation!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.) Do your own research.

2.) You're not intelligent enough to be passive aggressive and funny. Stop.
    Today's tranny.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.) Do your own research.

2.) You're not intelligent enough to be passive aggressive and funny. Stop.
    Just checking back to see if you still think they're evil as they have bought a big chunk of Fox. Is Fox now tainted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His body his choice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checking back to see if you still think they're evil as they have bought a big chunk of Fox. Is Fox now tainted?
    All MSM is tainted. I've never claimed otherwise. In fact, I've posted this chart several times which now needs an update.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All MSM is tainted. I've never claimed otherwise. In fact, I've posted this chart several times which now needs an update.

Good to know you're on record against media consolidation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Senator, ladies and gentlemen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

So why do you still watch Disney owned ESPN?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His body his choice
    Please tell me these two are gonna start teaming up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE BIGGEST WHOPPERS FROM THE FCC'S NET NEUTRALITY MEETING

1:"Prior to the FCC’s 2015 decision, consumers and innovators alike benefitted from a free and open internet. This is not because the government imposed utility style regulation. It didn’t. This is not because the FCC had a rule regulating internet conduct. It had none. Instead through Republican and Democratic administrations alike, including the first six years of the Obama administration, the FCC abided by a 20-year bipartisan consensus that the government should not control or heavily regulate internet access.”—Commissioner Carr

internet service providers abided by neutrality principles before the rules were adopted. As we’ve
    written before, that’s not entirely accurate.
    The FCC first outlined protections for internet users in a 2005 policy statement, and then created a more robust set of rules in 2010. Rolling back le II protections for broadband doesn’t restore the internet to some glorious past in which broadband providers operated unfettered.

It ushers the internet into a brave new world in which the FCC is hopeless to stop future attempts to prioritize or suppress certain kinds of traffic.

2:
    "I sincerely doubt that legitimate businesses are willing to subject themselves to a PR nightmare for attempting to engage in blocking, throttling, or improper discrimination. It is simply not worth the reputational cost and potential loss of business."—Commissioner O’Rielly

We’re here to tell him: Businesses try to maximize profits whenever they sniff demand.

the “PR nightmare” is temporary, and consumers either adjust to the new pricing arrangement or defer the service altogether.

O’Rielly doubts internet service providers would take advantage of those same market forces. Ah, innocence.

3:"I, for one, see great value in the prioritization of telemedicine and autonomous car technology over cat videos...Consider that each autonomous vehicle is predicted to generate an additional four terabytes of data a day, much of which will be carried by wireless networks. It’s hard to imagine that some prioritization of traffic won’t be necessary, further undermining attempts to ban such practices."—Commissioner O’Rielly"

You know who else believed telemedicine services should be prioritized over cat videos? The 2015 FCC that passed the net neutrality order.

the 2015 rules specifically noted that “telemedicine services might alternatively be structured as ‘non-BIAS data services,’ which are beyond the reach of the open Internet rules.”

4:“After a two year detour, one that has seen investment, decline, broadband deployments put on hold and innovative new offerings shelved, it’s great to see the FCC returning to this proven regulatory approach.”—Commissioner Carr

This is the central justification for the FCC’s decision. But it doesn’t hold up to scrutiny, as we’ve detailed before. Many internet service providers increased their investments after the 2015 rules passed.

5: “Moreover, we empower the Federal Trade Commission to ensure that consumers and compe ion are protected.”—Chairman Pai

the FTC only has the authority to pursue individual businesses for unfair or anticompe ive actions. It can’t issue industry-wide rules, such as a ban on blocking lawful content. In many cases, she says, the agency might be unable to use an rust law against broadband providers that give preferential treatment to their own content or to that of partners.

6: "How does a company decide to restrict someone’s accounts or block their tweets because it thinks their views are inflammatory or wrong? How does a company decide to demonetize videos from political advocates without any notice?...You don’t have any insight into any of these decisions, and neither do I, but these are very real actual threats to an open internet."—Chairman Pai

Pai is suggesting that companies such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are really to blame for the internet's decline, because they determine what people see online and have no obligation to tell people why they're seeing it

In a world without net neutrality—where we'll be in late February, after Thursday's rules take effect—internet service providers will decide whether it'll cost you.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-bigg...ality-meeting/

You Pai-suckers have no idea how bad Internet will get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddam, Chris is stupid piece of sheeple .
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-15-2017 at 08:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How in being user you can be in favor of net neutrality being revoked tbh ?

dat repug coon gene tbh

meh let's protect big companies earnings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

dat repug coon gene tbh

As I said before, anything even remotely associated with Obama must be destroyed in their eyes, even if it goes against their best interest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ISPs are gonna charge content providers toll fees to carry their content, even auction to highest bidder (losers in the slow lanes, if not blocked completely).

Then the content providers gonna raise the prices to consumers, and "last mile" ISPs gonna implement data volume caps, penalties, slowdowns.

aka rentier capitalism, where the networks are the new "land" rented to content providers and consumers.

Now BIgISP has motivation to keep the "land" scarce (restricted bandwidth investments)

This is exactly why BigISP paid Pai and his 2 accomplices to kill net neutrality behind an avalanche of lies.

John Oliver pointed out that even under le II, BigISP colluded to block access to Google Pay until le II enforcement broke the collusion.

Now the FTC won't be able to stop such crap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Jr. Blames Obama for His Father’s FCC Chair Destroying the Internet

As the public outcry against the Republican attack on the Internet grows,

Donald Trump, Jr decided to blame President Obama for his daddy's FCC chair voting to destroy Net Neutrality rules put into place by... Obama.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/12/14/donald-trump-jr-blames-obama-fathers-fcc-chair-destroying-internet.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=fee d&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Poli ticus+USA+%29

Obama forced Repug FCC s to destroy internet.

Goddamn, all the Trashes are ing stupid (Kushner, too)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't understand why you're so happy to kill net neutrality, Chris, after how much you have sang the praises of Playstation Vue's streaming service in the other thread. Killing off net neutrality was done specifically to go after services like Playstation Vue, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube TV, and so on that threaten the profits of the cable monopolies. You think Spectrum isn't going to jack up your rate for using a service directly competing with their cable TV service once the lawsuits are all settled?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't understand why you're so happy to kill net neutrality, Chris,
    simple, understand that Chris is a stupid right wing sheeple who masochistically tolerates, even likes being screwed by the oligarchy, because whatever the oligarchy does, Chris and his ilk support it, blindly.

and I can't understand why you even bother to engage with rightwingnutjobs like Chris,etc. They have nothing, so they bring nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't understand why you're so happy to kill net neutrality, Chris, after how much you have sang the praises of Playstation Vue's streaming service in the other thread. Killing off net neutrality was done specifically to go after services like Playstation Vue, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube TV, and so on that threaten the profits of the cable monopolies. You think Spectrum isn't going to jack up your rate for using a service directly competing with their cable TV service once the lawsuits are all settled?
    Chris doesn't have convictions, he has memes.

Even the meme factories he gets his material from are against this repeal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

dat repug coon gene tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    simple, understand that Chris is a stupid right wing sheeple who masochistically tolerates, even likes being screwed by the oligarchy, because whatever the oligarchy does, Chris and his ilk support it, blindly.

and I can't understand why you even bother to engage with rightwingnutjobs like Chris,etc. They have nothing, so they bring nothing.
    Chris doesn't have convictions, he has memes.

Even the meme factories he gets his material from are against this repeal.
    in one word he is a coon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize the word "coon" is a negative connotation toward black people, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize the word "coon" is a negative connotation toward black people, right?

Give them 100 million, in a year they'll just have a better house to sell drugs from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

not sherlock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, does this mean we’re going back to 2400 baud phone modem and bbs?

Hard to tell with all the hysteria.

Thread Information